anybody riding yet

Just fired up the drz for the first time this year wondering if anybodies been up riding anywhere in chilliwack area ,is there still snow there?If not I got next seven days of for spring break anybody want to get a ride going ?...
 

North

Active member
imported post

imported post

My wife just told me it's snowing in Abbotsford. :hr:

I have heard that the lower parts of Blue Mountain in Maple Ridge are snow free.


I was bombing around Surrey and Burnaby today. Doing some wheelies and having fun. It was just nice to on the Bike.:tup:

It did Hail for a bit in Burnaby. Crazy weather.:)
 

cficare

New member
imported post

imported post

I doubt that you will make it very far around the Chilliwack area right now. More snow last night....and today!! The hills look like they have as much snow as they have had all winter. But don't worry,spring is on Friday!!!!!!
 
G

Gromit

Guest
imported post

imported post

If it is sunny this weekend and 10 degrees as environment canada predicts, i will insure my bike and head over to the lower trails at blue mountain.
 
Top