BLUE SMOKE

baxter650

New member
So after years of running the hell out of my XR it has started to smoke on decell. I figure that it was time i did something about itso i bought a dual 6"PIAA light set up.

I figure that if i do more riding at night no one will see the smoke, plus it looks cool.
 

Attachments

  • vinces pics 228 (Small).jpg
    vinces pics 228 (Small).jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 0

skidmark43

Administrator / BFF in the blue jacket
imported post

imported post

Sweet setup my friend. Perfect for lighting up Stanley Park

Quite an innovative fix of the smoke issue.

Let's get out there!
 

baxter650

New member
imported post

imported post

Will have to wait, my head pipe has rotted out and i am way way past 96db. I can't even hearthe music in my helmet, so i haven't riden in 4 weeks. Got a complete system coming but i think it is by donkey and is stuck in the Himalayas.
 

skidmark43

Administrator / BFF in the blue jacket
imported post

imported post

By neglecting to comment on the issue of Stanley Park,I infer that you are 'into it'.

Egads. I heard from a VPD buddy of mine that it can be treacherous riding there; all the condoms littering the trails are frikkin slippery.

:shock:
 

baxter650

New member
imported post

imported post

Will pass on Stanley Park, buta long ride wherei can break in a set of rings would be ok.
 
P

Pee Wee

Guest
imported post

imported post

Cock rings? Stanley Park............OhhhhhhhhhhKaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:mi:







Lights look killer (BTW)...Blinded anyone yet with the High Beams ??
 

baxter650

New member
imported post

imported post

No not yet, bike isout of actionfor a while getting a 671cc kit, cam and exhaust when ever it gets here.
 
Top