BMW 650 Dakar Touratech accessories for sale

kdt

New member
Hi all:

I've just made a deal to trade my 02 650 Dakar in for a new HP2. I have some brand new never installed Touratech items I will be selling. I'm not sure what the policy of this goup is for adavertising items for sale so email me if you are interested.

Keith
 

skidmark43

Administrator / BFF in the blue jacket
imported post

imported post

Hi Keith.

No policy per se; list your items in the 'for sale by owner' section. Please delete or refresh the listings within 30 days.

Enjoy your HP2 & good luck selling off your Touratech goodies.
 

BMWNut

Member
imported post

imported post

Are you getting the ON-ROAD tire package? Mine just arrived today, it's SWEET!!!
 

kdt

New member
imported post

imported post

Yes! I ordered the SuperMoto wheels. Too good to pass up at the price. I helped justify the purchase of the HP2 with this as I get two bikes in one :clap:

I pick up the bike tommorrow:hf:
 

kdt

New member
imported post

imported post

HP2 is beyond my best expectations. I put the first 75km on it this afternoon.... Fantastic! Hope to have my Super Moto wheels soon.
 
D

dave1138

Guest
imported post

imported post

kdt wrote:
HP2 is beyond my best expectations. I put the first 75km on it this afternoon.... Fantastic! Hope to have my Super Moto wheels soon.

I bet! Lucky bugger!!
 

kdt

New member
imported post

imported post

Hi Dave:

I'm in Vancouver at the moment so it would not be until Tuesday that I could send you a photo of the actual engine guard and fairing guard. I have one other interested in the engine guard but we have not discussed it furhter yet.

No my add is not on that site. I've not seen Vancouver.com before... What a great site!

Thanks for your post and interest in my Touratech item. call me at my Vancouver cell 604 818-7951 if you want to discuss it.

Keith
 

kdt

New member
imported post

imported post

Hi Dave:

I just downloaded these images from the Touratech website to show you what the engine and fairing crashbars look like. Mine are new so there are no marks on them. I'll still send you some photos of mine on Tuesday.
 

Attachments

  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 0

kdt

New member
imported post

imported post

I see there are a lot more hits on this thread than my add for the Touratech stuff. I want to point out I have an add in the "For Sale by owner" section. Have a look..:f:
 
D

dave1138

Guest
imported post

imported post

kdt wrote:
I see there are a lot more hits on this thread than my add for the Touratech stuff. I want to point out I have an add in the "For Sale by owner" section. Have a look..:f:


How's the new HP2? did you sell the F650 parts yet? I've been in a coma since the last message, but I'm back on planet earth now and if you still have em I'll buy em
 

kdt

New member
imported post

imported post

Hi Dave:

All my stuff is gone except for the origional 650 Dakar plastic chain guard..

I'm loving the HP2. Amazing in many ways. Collecting new bits for it now. Was hoping to do a Baja trip but work has gotten in the way again. Maybe next year.

Thanks for the update on your meeting recently. I hope to get out and meet dualsport BC members soon.

Keith
 
D

dave1138

Guest
imported post

imported post

Hi Keith,

Ok, thanks. Glad to hear you're liking the new bike. Baja trip? hmm, sounds awesome. Book the time off and do it.. Live once.

Dave
 
G

GSguy

Guest
imported post

imported post

My friend is looking for some paniers. How much do you want for them? E-mail me your contact info and I will forward it. We are in Calgary [email protected].

Thanks

Dirk
 

kdt

New member
imported post

imported post

Sorry, Everything has been SOLD except the origional chain guard.
 
Top