imported post
imported post
I would just go for the stock KTM countershaft {16 tooth} part # 58033029016 and then order the KTM steel rear {42 tooth} part #58210051042... This combo takes a 110 link chain without having to trim links..... The KTM sprockets are about the longest lasting and are reasonably priced {$80 a set}.... The steel rear also comes in a 45,48 and 50 tooth if you want to muck with gearing...
As for chain I would say pay the few bucks extra and get the DID X ring... I've put over 20,000 KM on my current combo and have hardly made any adjustment to it... The last DID gave me around 15,000 hard KM using spraycan lube on it.... For the current one I switched to the recommended 80/90 gear oil and it looks like it may double the chains lifespan to a possible 30,000 km..
David...