Hi folks. I did this route in reverse in 2018 on a CB500x and I've wanted to do it again but in reverse with a lighter bike, so the knarly uphill becomes a more relaxed downhill.
In 2019 I read that the Yalocom was block by a slide, so I wanted to know if the route is open as if we do it backwards and we hit a closure/blockage we won't have enough fuel to ...
The plan is to ride it next weekend, (weather looks not too bad), was wondering about any issues related to lingering fire issues as well, with the recent rains I assume things/views should be okay...?
Thanks in advance!
In 2019 I read that the Yalocom was block by a slide, so I wanted to know if the route is open as if we do it backwards and we hit a closure/blockage we won't have enough fuel to ...
The plan is to ride it next weekend, (weather looks not too bad), was wondering about any issues related to lingering fire issues as well, with the recent rains I assume things/views should be okay...?
Thanks in advance!