come ride the malahat

Floored

Active member
imported post

imported post

Environment Canada for Victoria-

Day: Periods of rain ending this morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Becoming windy this afternoon. High 10.
 

claw

New member
imported post

imported post

also change of heavy beer drinking ... a few flurys of male bonding.....falling over in the 90percent range.:mb:
 

kaos

New member
imported post

imported post

you missed a great ride kj.a big thanks to our guides and sorry to the guys i stalled in front of(everybody i think).next time we meet big red will have a few more teeth on her
 

Floored

Active member
imported post

imported post

So Masso outlasted the Claw! :shock:Must've been a good ride. Too bad I missed it, but the kids had a great time at the VMC and I wouldn't have wanted to miss that.

Hopefully someone mapped todays ride, cause I'm sure I'll be out to it as soon as the SSI Pumpkin is healed.
 

claw

New member
imported post

imported post

speak of teeth..I did learn never follow the tera flex tire on a gravel rd.... do not run 26lbs of air in your rear tire and pack a spare rad when breaking trail. great ride today guys Thanks.

Masso did you get a picture of the fridge full of coldbeer for the debreifing .funny loz made that part of the ride..:hb:

:hb:
 

claw

New member
imported post

imported post

Floored wrote:
So Masso outlasted the Claw! :shock:Must've been a good ride. Too bad I missed it, but the kids had a great time at the VMC and I wouldn't have wanted to miss that.

Hopefully someone mapped todays ride, cause I'm sure I'll be out to it as soon as the SSI Pumpkin is healed.
when your breaking trail something has to give...there may be a video of this...:mb: stay tuned...
 

Aflica

Member
imported post

imported post

Yeah , it was a great ride today . Thanks to all who made the trip here today. Even the weather held up till the fridge was opened. You know ........ maybe it was the Terra Flex that harpooned the rad?? I mean a 525 with the worlds most aggressive knobby tire ..... just thinkin out loud here
 

claw

New member
imported post

imported post

See flooredI told you mass threw a stick at me when he went down.those are :tup:pumkins in front.
 
N

nietzsche

Guest
imported post

imported post

shit ,, looks like a great ride.... hope to have the drz out next time..:tup:
 

Julius

New member
imported post

imported post

And more...

184Trials_Mar_09_002-med.jpg

184Trials_Mar_09_001-med.jpg

184Trials_Mar_09_003-med.jpg



YippieKiYa ! :dr:
 

Buck

Moderator
imported post

imported post

Nice trails! But somethings missing.... didn't see any video of Julius falling down. :mb:
 

Aflica

Member
imported post

imported post

well......there was this one incident on the Side Hill Gouger, but only i witnessed it and im sworn to secrecy , so Nope, he had a Clean Run !
 

beanaround

New member
imported post

imported post

yes it was a good ride ,and there were a lot of trails with ups and downs (thats all I'm saying) A great bunch to ride with ,will have to do it again.
 

claw

New member
imported post

imported post

cheeky24 wrote:
Julius?? Fall down?? He doesn't do that , does he??
allI seen was bike going one way julius going another way and the root stayed. root wins 1-0. :tup:
 
Top