It has been a while but finally my 05 crf 450x is here. I have a dual sport kit on order and the bike already has a plate! It will be a couple weeks before all the parts are in but everything is on order. My plans for this bike are change the plastic to Acerbis, Add a dual sport kit, put on a devol skid plate and rad guards, IMS 4.0 gallon tank, Acerbis hand guards ect. That is just the stuff I have on order. If I can think of anything else over the next couple weeks it will get that too.
This bike should be a great dual sport weapon. I will also be racing the bike in the P.N.W.M.A. races this year. If anyone else has a X I would love to hear what there plans are with their bike. ROCKE
This bike should be a great dual sport weapon. I will also be racing the bike in the P.N.W.M.A. races this year. If anyone else has a X I would love to hear what there plans are with their bike. ROCKE