Dew Drop In

motoged

New member
imported post

imported post

Saturday weather: Sunny with some clouds....9'C. 20% chance rain

Sunday weather: Cloudy with 40% rain/snow showers ... 7' C


I don't want to ride Sunday....If Saturday morning looks like the forecast when I look out the window, I will likely be at the first parking lot to the right at Dew Drop at noon.
 

04klr

Well-known member
imported post

imported post

geez, the way you're changingyour mind, you should change that Avitar to a waffle. heh heh, get it, waffle. (I kill me)
 

Matty-D

New member
imported post

imported post

A ride this weekend sounds great. Let's watch the weather and pick the day!

Hmmm... now when does that insurance expire???:shock:
 

motoged

New member
imported post

imported post

Waynester,
Waffling....Geez....I have to consult my brother every time I post a message here....as you can see (avatar), that gets tricky....
 

04klr

Well-known member
imported post

imported post

and judging by the pic, it gets sticky too. (wiffout all-er ma teef, ah kind-er drools some h'yuk)
 

motoged

New member
imported post

imported post

Here is my favourite picture of my brother and me

126822521_3uVgB-M.jpg



It is sometimes difficult to get him to agree which day to ride
 

04klr

Well-known member
imported post

imported post

you were a "purdy" good lookin kid, but your brother, whooooeeee BUTT UGLY on a stick.
 

motoged

New member
imported post

imported post

Rib Eye,
I will be on my unplated 450 exc...the 690 is in a crate at RTR....won't pick it up until spring....so the warranty can start then and not waste 6 months of it sitting in the garage (or in the living room with me sitting on it going "Vrooom Vrooom")

Saturday/Sunday ???? It's a coin toss right now looking at the forecast....stay tuned....I will be posting up-to-date opinions (as usual)


Wayne is likely to join us....he seems to want to meet my brother;)
 

motoged

New member
imported post

imported post

Gentlemen,
As the weather forecast keeps improving, it appears Sat and Sunday are "interchangeable"....so, I am seeing that Sunday seems to work best for Wayne and Rib Eye (Rob??).

As such, my brother and I agree that we will 90% fersure be at the first pit stop (to the right) at Dew Drop at noon Sunday.:clap:

I am unplated, but don't need no stinkin' plate fro Dew Drop......beach run over the tracks suits me fine....

L8ter
 

Matty-D

New member
imported post

imported post

Sounds like a good time! Hope you don't mind a few tag alongs...

By the way... how tall are you and yer bro? Just wondering how scared I should be!:?
 

motoged

New member
imported post

imported post

The more the merrier:D.....everybody is welcome:hb:

My brother is 6'5" with his heels on....but only wears them for lounging around the campfire....
 

motoged

New member
imported post

imported post

motoged wrote:
Gentlemen,
As the weather forecast keeps improving, it appears Sat and Sunday are "interchangeable"....so, I am seeing that Sunday seems to work best for Wayne and Rib Eye (Rob??).

As such, my brother and I agree that we will 90% fersure be at the first pit stop (to the right) at Dew Drop at noon Sunday.:clap:


As indicated earlier....Sunday ....noon....Dew Drop range first pit to the right...




I am unplated, but don't need no stinkin' plate fro Dew Drop......beach run over the tracks suits me fine....

L8ter
 

Attachments

  • 100_0005.JPG
    100_0005.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 0
Top