Dew Drop In

6

64krusty

Guest
imported post

imported post

is this ride still on?

I might be able to make it 12:00 @ dew drop
 

Dorky

Moderator
imported post

imported post

I'm madly trying to ditch my kids somewhere. If I have success, I will be there.
 

motoged

New member
imported post

imported post

Yep, the ride will be happening for those who show....weather forecast took a bit of a downturn since yesterday (precip in a.m.,,,,clody/sunny in afternoon????)

I will be ready to ride from first pits at 12:00....
 

motoged

New member
imported post

imported post

The Dew Drop In Ride was a raging success....no crashes, no injuries, some new riders new to this route.....and some old friends at the beach...
 

Attachments

  • Halloween Dew drop 053.jpg
    Halloween Dew drop 053.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 0

motoged

New member
imported post

imported post

Some guys wish it was green...
 

Attachments

  • Halloween Dew drop 046.jpg
    Halloween Dew drop 046.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 0

motoged

New member
imported post

imported post

Some guys wished it was warmer....
 

Attachments

  • Halloween Dew drop 045.jpg
    Halloween Dew drop 045.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 0

motoged

New member
imported post

imported post

Some guys just rode...
 

Attachments

  • Halloween Dew drop 052.jpg
    Halloween Dew drop 052.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 0

motoged

New member
imported post

imported post

Some cooler beach weather....no picnic
 

Attachments

  • Halloween Dew drop 059.jpg
    Halloween Dew drop 059.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 0

motoged

New member
imported post

imported post

Some guys just ripped the caliper off the fork hitting a rock at warp speed....we left him out there for the coyotes....Glen, next time ride the Harley
 

Attachments

  • Halloween Dew drop 058.jpg
    Halloween Dew drop 058.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 0

motoged

New member
imported post

imported post

Some other bums that missed our ride...
 

Attachments

  • Halloween Dew drop 060.jpg
    Halloween Dew drop 060.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 0

spc

New member
imported post

imported post

The Dew Drop has aways been one of myfavourite rides. Sometimes I used to go that way to my parents place in Copper Creek.
 

cactusreid

Active member
imported post

imported post

SPC: dew drop,down to the lake and still get over to copper crk? please enlighten us with your route.i've climbed the mountain until it get's vertical,and tried to ride the boulder field down on the beach,but i've never found a connection between Ged's camp spot on the beach and copper creek foresrty roads. do tell?
 

motoged

New member
imported post

imported post

Yeah, inquiring minds want to know:)

The only way I know to Copper Creek is from the Sabiston Creek road or by boat....and I hear that the guy who lives at CC is an interesting sort of fellow that doesn't really like visitors.

Are you referring to the cabins along the lake at Frederick?
 

Matty-D

New member
imported post

imported post

Thanks for the tour gang! I am not sure if I should be happy or not that my only carnage was in the parking lot at the coffee shop before the ride...

Happy Trails!
 

Attachments

  • cliff.jpg
    cliff.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 0

Matty-D

New member
imported post

imported post

One more shot at the beach...
 

Attachments

  • beach.jpg
    beach.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 0

spc

New member
imported post

imported post

I used to have to ride part way on the beach then a short way on the railway tracks, then follow a trail beside the tracks. East of the Copper Creek tunnel I would take an old road up the hill and come out on the Copper Creek Rd about 2 miles north of Kamloops Lake. This crosses private property (which my parents owned at that time)so it is not possible to get all the way through anymore (unless I win the lotto).
 
Top