DR 650 RSE

klrman

New member
Was this model available in North America? I would love to locate one and make it a project bike for the Winter.

I think it is a 1993 or 94 DR 650 RSE?

Don't know why Suzuki would discontinue such a nice bike.
 

Attachments

  • 1194 DR 650 RSE.jpg
    1194 DR 650 RSE.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 0

Scottiedogg

New member
imported post

imported post

I would love to pop that fairing onto the front of my DRZ it would look pretty cool...
 

Attachments

  • DRZDakar.jpg
    DRZDakar.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 0
G

Guest

Guest
imported post

imported post

I think that was Europe only model..It looks similar tomy 91 650S..
 

klrman

New member
imported post

imported post

I would kind of like to get my hands on that fairing myself. Must be available in a parts shop somewhere. I like the padding on the seat too.
 

klrman

New member
imported post

imported post

It is 20 Litres. Found info on it the other day. Suzuki should make some mods and bring that bike back!
 

Yak_KLR650

New member
imported post

imported post

Looks alot like a KLR, with a nicer looking fairing. Good looking bike, does it come in GREEN?
 

joker650

Active member
imported post

imported post

So how would a guy get one of these over here?

Buy it used?

Ship it?

attachment.php
 

klrman

New member
imported post

imported post

I think they were in Australia a few years back maybe. Any other Aussies in this forum that could helps us out?
 
G

Guest

Guest
imported post

imported post

All I need is the body work..It'll bolt right on my DR..:cool:
 

joker650

Active member
imported post

imported post

Big White DR wrote:
All I need is the body work..It'll bolt right on my DR..:cool:

I want the 800cc's of thump...thump....thump:hf:

.....and not the body work:ted:
 
G

Guest

Guest
imported post

imported post

joker650 wrote:
Big White DR wrote:
All I need is the body work..It'll bolt right on my DR..:cool:

I want the 800cc's of thump...thump....thump:hf:

.....and not the body work:ted:
800...Hello...It's a 650 dude....Suzuki made a DR750..called "Doctor Big"..Never heard of a DR800?
 
G

Guest

Guest
imported post

imported post

Son of a Gun..! There was a DR750 & 800..
 

Attachments

  • DR750-B1-mid.jpg
    DR750-B1-mid.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 0
G

Guest

Guest
imported post

imported post

Wow..I want one too..:cool:..DR800. Dam thing looks like it would fly.
 

Attachments

  • Dr800.jpg
    Dr800.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 0

joker650

Active member
imported post

imported post

Big White DR wrote:
Wow..I want one too..:cool:..DR800. Dam thing looks like it would fly.
Oh yeaaaaaah baby!! I wanna get that suckka up on 1 wheel:dr:
 
Top