DR350 - the best candidate to lower for the vertically challenged?

pittiepride

New member
I have a 94 dr 350 with a 2" kouba lowering link in it. I am a female rider that only stands 5'3", maybe a 32" inseam. The bike is a great height for me, standing flat footed. It is heavy but nothing I can't manage by staying fit and learning how to pick it up. I've had the dr geared for the road and the trail and it was to my liking. I have it back to stock gearing now and it is easy to ride off road and has enough power for me. It has be durable through several drops and spills and has been easy to maintain.
I am big enough to ride my husbands dr650 but would never take it off road for the shear weight of it. I have also ridden a dr 200 and found it very small and nimble, but it didn't feel 'meaty' enough for me, almost too small off road.
DR_350-1.jpg

kara
 
Top