DRZ 400 Masterlink RZ 520 KZO

Tazz

New member
The factory link is riveted. I ordered a replacement from Suzuki, after 2 week, I find it too is a rivet link. ( $25 ):shoot:

Has anyone found a link that works with the RK 520 KZO chain, clip type.

Cheers:

James:shock:
 

c337b

Moderator
imported post

imported post

Doing some homework with a supplier. Will let you know. Do you have an extra piece of chain kicking around.

Frank
 

Tazz

New member
imported post

imported post

I cut the chain in hopes of getting the clip style: yes I have the whole chain that I can now not use..:mad3:
 

DaveSw

Member
Frank, Tazz, did you ever find a clip style master link for use with the stock DRZ chain? I was a Spunky's today (sale day) and they had nothing to offer after checking through their (thick) distributor's catalogues. I want to toss one in the bag for "just in case" use.

Dave

(OK, I misread the original post date... Missed it by a decade.)
 
Top