DRZ400 suspension Help!!!

Floored

Active member
Can anyone tell me about my suspension adjustments? I see the different adjusters, but I don't know what each one is. I'd like to return the bike to it's stock settings (I bought the bike used and question it's setup) and then play with them from there.
 

Floored

Active member
imported post

imported post

Hey Evil, thanks for the link. I've cut and pasted everything off of it. Hopefully I can get it sorted from there.
 

bomba

New member
imported post

imported post

Floored,

The Thumpertalk link looks good but if you want info from the owners manual & shop manual just PM me with a fax number & I'll send them to you.

Bomba
 

Floored

Active member
imported post

imported post

Hey Bomba,
The info off of Evil's link seems to make sense, but I'll see what happens when I actually start playing with it. So I may still be PM-ing you.

Thanks
 

bomba

New member
imported post

imported post

If you need any info out of the shop manual for anything else as well, just PM me,

Bomba
 
S

Shawndude

Guest
imported post

imported post

2002+ Suspension adjustment, from the owners manual.
It's from my 2004 KLX400SR, but it's the same as the DRZ.
 

Attachments

  • Suspension Adjust1.jpg
    Suspension Adjust1.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 0
S

Shawndude

Guest
imported post

imported post

Oops forgot there was a next page.
 

Attachments

  • Suspension Adjust2.jpg
    Suspension Adjust2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 0

Floored

Active member
imported post

imported post

Damn! Now I'll only be able to blame my inferior riding skills for my problems on the trails. Thanks
 
Top