E
end of the road
Guest
I have ridden for several decades and I am getting a DS bike probably a KLR650 as I want to do a fair bit of road riding etc etc. However I would like to get a smaller DS bike for my sons to ride and learn on. They have driven quads and farm vehicles but not a lot of 2 wheel machines. Since I always have had 1000cc sportbikes since my 1980 GS1100 I have never let them ride my bikes. SO what would be a good bike for them to learn on and still be able to do road rides or stretches of road? They are 16,22 and 24 and I imagine one of them would really take to this if not more of them. I could also see the 16 yearold riding it to school and around town, here and there etc.. They would also do some trails with me and if they like it hopefully progress to a bigger bike. They are all about 6 feet and athletic, oh yeah they are just as indestructible as I was at those ages so I don't want something to wild to start on?