DualSportBC 2017 Annual General Meeting AGM

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
Just want to give everyone a "heads up" that the DualSportBC Annual General Meeting is just around the corner. The Executive is aware that its that time of year again and is working to come up with a suitable date and requirements for the AGM. There might be short notice on a date so I thought it would be good to send out this reminder. As we are entering November and December is pretty busy for all, once a date is decided on the AGM it might not leave much time to meet the requirements of notification.

I would like to think this AGM is somewhat important, after founding DSBC with Ted Blow some 15 years ago and serving as its President, the time has come for me to step down and let DSBC have its second President.

I have formally informed the present executive of my intentions to resign my position as President of DSBC at the AGM. The position of President will be up for election at this AGM, anyone who is a paid member of the DSBC Society can throw their name in the ring and also has the ability to vote.

Details of the AGM
  • Agenda
  • How to find out if you are eligible to vote
  • How to vote
Will be posted once the AGM date is set

OK to post questions here.

offworlder

A huge thank you to you Tom - for all the hard work you've put in over the years :hb::)
Here's to many more years of DSBC, and the fantastic trail stewardship and rich community it represents!

Looking forward to seeing other DSBC members at the AGM!

Last edited:

tomcycle

Staff member
Well here we are, now its 2018 and no the AGM did not happen yet

I have started working on this and should have some solid information by weeks end

Tom

tomcycle

Staff member
Its now Feb and weeks end. Still not ready to send out a date for the AGM but we have updated all the Voting member status here on the Forum

It turns out DSBC has about 60 members who are not registered here on the DSBC forum. As we are a Forum based club it is going to be a challenge to get those of you who have paid your memberships, the information you will need to vote. Please check to see that your forum status is "Member 2017-18" If not please contact either myself or JavaJude so we can get you updated.

T

Status
Not open for further replies.