Early Church on Saturday

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
Im looking at the weather report andI am going to go riding this Saturday. It going to be sunny:ss: and warm

Would like to get on the bike by 9 am so I will be leaving (with the bus) at 730 from Surrey

No work this time just riding, will save the work for next week.

Would like to have a guy with a gps so we update some of the trails

Tom
 

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
imported post

imported post

Lets meet at the Gate by the Army Base

End of Vance Road, Cultas Lake

Tom
 

The Count

Member
imported post

imported post

Wishing I could come too, but instead I will go and watch my kids kick the soccer ball around, oh and I think I'm on call this weekend too :(

Kerry
 

Farp

Active member
imported post

imported post

I will be there with the GPS, but if you want to do it to BCORMA specs you'll have to stop at every junction and intersection while I enter a waypoint, and we'll also need to stop to turn the tracking off every time we retrace our path. It only takes a few seconds but you do have to stop. But if you just want a map of the trail for your own use then there's no need to stop. Let me know what's up.

Is that the army base gate where we had the hot dogs at the fall newbie?


John
 

Farp

Active member
imported post

imported post

Awwww........shoot!!!!! I'm not gonna make it tomorrow. Have a good ride and I'll be thinking about ya.

John
 

bobhami

Member
imported post

imported post


I'm in ...........hopfully there is room on the bus. Ill be there
at 7:15 with a full belly.

Bob
 

Fbomb

Member
imported post

imported post

I'll be there .. a little late .. ride slow so I can catch up.
 

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member

KTM-Bryon

Member
imported post

imported post

tomcycle wrote:
Lots of room on the bus leaving 730 sharp with a stop at Tim Hortons on the way

I am in. :DSee you before 7:30!

I will bring out my orange "summer :cool:koolaid" riding outfit. Can someone wear too much orange?

showImage.jsp
 

KTM-Bryon

Member
imported post

imported post

I may ride back depending on the time etc etc. It not too far if its not raining.
 

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
imported post

imported post

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you guys, out late last night:hb:

No set time to get back, before dark I would think

Its gonna be a nice day today
 

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
imported post

imported post

KTM-Bryon wrote:
I may ride back depending on the time etc etc. It not too far if its not raining.

Tom has left, but

IT'S NOT RAINING!!

That sun :ss:isshining bright so get out there riding!!

I may even have to dig the BMW out of the garage from under the (de)construction and go for a street ride today!!

go enjoy!! Garden if you must but get out in the sunshine!! :cool: :dr:

rambocycle aka Tom's wife Sharon
 

motorambler

New member
imported post

imported post

Awesome day riding! Thanks to pretty much everyone (especially Neil & Claude) for helping me pick up my bike today! Will post a pic later, but now it's pub time :hb:
 

Fbomb

Member
imported post

imported post

I feel a little better this morning reading that Al got his bike back (CONGRATULATIONS). I am very weary today!
 
Top