FAMILY RIDE SUNDAY NOV 23, 08

imported post

imported post

I take it ca109 will be our tour guide :hr:

The Valleyof Doom is Easy to get to ;)

Its called Gravity once you start theres no turning Back Till you Hit The Bottom :D

As for getting out the Easiest way is Put Your Bike On Your Back And Start CRAWLING !!!!:mi:
 
B

bigthumper

Guest
imported post

imported post

I will be there forthe 10 o'clock departure . :clap:
 

KidAgin

New member
imported post

imported post

Tazz wrote:
Confirmedtour guide,starting at 10:00 am. Single track B- A stuff.:f::wi::hr:



I will be guiding the less agressive, on a scenic horse trail.:dr:



Cheers:


Tazz, will the "scenic horse trail" be suitable for riding 2-up with my eight year old?

Dave
 
B

bigthumper

Guest
imported post

imported post

Tazz wrote:
Confirmedtour guide,starting at 10:00 am. Single track B- A stuff.:f::wi::hr:



I will be guiding the less agressive, on a scenic horse trail.:dr:



Cheers:


Is the single track b-a stuff for the big bikes ??
 
imported post

imported post

bigthumper wrote:
Tazz wrote:
Confirmedtour guide,starting at 10:00 am. Single track B- A stuff.:f::wi::hr:



I will be guiding the less agressive, on a scenic horse trail.:dr:



Cheers:


Is the single track b-a stuff for the big bikes ??

No but we are going to do it Anyways !!!:wi:

Just kidding it has been done on Big Bikes A Few Times

Just not by ME :shock:
 
B

bigthumper

Guest
imported post

imported post

c337b wrote:
bigthumper wrote:
I will be there forthe 10 o'clock departure . :clap:
Dad coming with his new DRZ???
Hahah were not really sure, we are going to do a ride tomorrow, then wait & see how sore he is.:pHe might make it.
 

Floored

Active member
imported post

imported post

Weather is looking good for Sunday and the kids are psyched. We should be there in time for a 10am ride. Tazz - is Karen coming out and bringing her bike?
 

BMWgal

New member
imported post

imported post

Tazz wrote:
Confirmedtour guide,starting at 10:00 am. Single track B- A stuff.:f::wi::hr:



I will be guiding the less agressive, on a scenic horse trail.:dr:



Cheers:

Hi
So, when you say "less aggressive" are you meaning an easy C ride? I'd love to come along but my newly healed arm can't take whole a lot of rough roads yet. It would have to be beginner stuff for me.
 

Loz

New member
imported post

imported post

Oh I can't miss this one.

Just off to the shed to put the berg back together after a broken kicker shaft so keen to road test.

I'll be trailering up there so if anyone wants to jump on there's room for one bike and a few people.
 

Kiwi

Member
imported post

imported post

We'll beup that way tomorrow, So we will come by for a few hours... no bikes though :(
 

Tazz

New member
imported post

imported post

My tour will be BEGINNER oriented. Kids and starters:

Open quad trails, and groomed powerlines.

Cheers:

8 and 10 year old will be coming: wife too maybe...:mb:

Weather is looking great.:ss:
 

c337b

Moderator
imported post

imported post

BMWgal wrote:
Hi
So, when you say "less aggressive" are you meaning an easy C ride? I'd love to come along but my newly healed arm can't take whole a lot of rough roads yet. It would have to be beginner stuff for me.
You will have not problems There are trails for all skill levels
 

BMWgal

New member
imported post

imported post

Loz wrote:
Oh I can't miss this one.

Just off to the shed to put the berg back together after a broken kicker shaft so keen to road test.

I'll be trailering up there so if anyone wants to jump on there's room for one bike and a few people.

HI Loz
if you still have room it would be great if you could trailer my bike up there! give me a call.
Pat 250-715-8259
 

Buck

Moderator
imported post

imported post

Reminder to self.... Don't forget lawn chairs, weenie sticks, tarpsand firewood if you're coming by car or truck. Anything else needed?
 
Top