Fishing rod holder

G

Guest

Guest
Hi, noob here, just got my first ds.
Anyone know where I can find a fishing rod holder for my klr650?
What is the best store in western Canada for finding parts and access at a good price?
Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Btw, I live out in the Lake Cowichan area and made an impulse buy (street bike, gone) as of today I now have the 650. The back side of the lake is a gravel road. It feels great that when I wake up tomorrow I can go wherever the hell I want.....what took me so long?

Just thought I would share that with you vets.
 

VIMike

New member
imported post

imported post

Weeeellllcom Rawblow, and such a great choice you made. This is KLR country as you will see.

Happy trails.

VIMike/05KLR
 

dr_claw

New member
imported post

imported post

I have seen gun racks used for ATV handle bars also used for fishing rods.
 
W

whalerider

Guest
imported post

imported post

Would you consider using a telescopic rod?Way easier to transport but not the best feel for fishing. There's that classic dual sport comprimise...W
 
H

helter

Guest
imported post

imported post

dr_claw wrote:
I have seen gun racks used for ATV handle bars also used for fishing rods.
I was looking for the same thing, but i think the mirrors get in the way.
 
Top