Gnarly Parts 2nd Annual Dual Sport Event

bikenbc

great fun - Thanks Dave and Gnarly Parts for putting this on. I'll be back next year? I rode the B route and thought I'd try the A next year. After seeing 04KLR's pictures I'm not so sure.....

KTM-Bryon

great fun - Thanks Dave and Gnarly Parts for putting this on. I'll be back next year? I rode the B route and thought I'd try the A next year. After seeing 04KLR's pictures I'm not so sure.....

That was the "bonus" section that wasn't on the A route. Here is what we rode:

Gnarly Dave

I'm a DSBC sponsor. Please thank me with your busi
I like to thank everyone that came out and made the 2nd annual dual sport event another success. It was a lot of work but all worth it. I'm so happy with all the nice comments and our attenance was 95 this year. Let's try to break the hundred next year. I will keep this event going as long as I can (at least as long as it takes me to catch up to Ted in age). I like to thank Lori (my wife), Clint Tosoff, Kelli Tremblain, Dave Lock, Troy Tangen, Brad Main, Kyle Champman, Dave Scott, Bill Conroy and Dennis Godwin. Without these people it would not have gotten done.

From all of us at Gnarly Parts we thank you for all the support.

Dave

chico

Thanks for a great Dave and crew at gnarly parts much appreciated very nice looking new shop,I'll be back to spend some money soon.
also thanks to john,ted and dan good riding guy's

D

danorama9

Thanks for the great day full of fun riding, good people and great food. I'm glad I was able to make it over for this great event. Special thanks to Dave and all the other people who helped make this event happen. I'll be stopping into the new shop the next time I'm in the 'wack.

SouthPoint

Thanks to Gnarly Parts for putting on a fantastic event.
Thanks to the friendly! and patient! riders in my group and to the mystery guy who helped me out at the beginning after I got myself into a situation. :hr:
Love the pictures, ktmken! (Husband's proud of me that I got muddy).
:hb: Cheers everyone! from Mrs.SouthPoint (Meeghen)
IMG_9798_1.jpg

IMG_9800_1.jpg

Last edited:

Lucky

How is the injured rider? Sorry I don't remember his name...
Did anybody hear from him?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Lucky for that truck to come along, and that there were enough people to help get that big bike in the bed!

attachment.php

You have to be logged in to access this images.

Attachments

• IMG_2565sm1024x768.jpg
    IMG_2565sm1024x768.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2563sm1024x768.jpg
    IMG_2563sm1024x768.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2571sm1024x768.jpg
    IMG_2571sm1024x768.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

motomethod

I'm a DSBC sponsor. Please thank me with your busi
the injured guy....

the injured guy....

(Rob) tore a muscle/ pulled the ligaments in his knee (going for MRI scan soon, and surgery soon)
thanks to everyone who helped get the bike him, and rob to the hospital...
perfect timing for the truck too
nice pics, thanks for the memories !