June 27 • Hurley River FSR, Terzhagi Dam, Highline

PercivalSludge

Veni vidi velcro
I have an event on the Facebook page but I thought I would share it here as well (my first forum post).

Saturday June 27, 2020 @ 09:00 (rain or shine)

As the title notes, meeting at St. David’s Church on Taylor Way and the highway for 09:00. Heading up the 99 to Pemberton. Pemberton Meadows, Lillooet FSR to Hurley River FSR. Either all the way up through Gold Bridge or Bralorne depending on what the group wants to ride. Over to Terzhagi Dam and back down the Highline to Pemberton.

I did the Hurley River, Terzhagi Dam, to Lillooet and back through Duffy last Friday with a group of 9 riders and had a blast.
 

edo604

New member
Did this ride with you last week. It was great! Btw, I figured what that stuff is they sprayed on roads for dust control - calcium chloride! Make sure you rinse your bike down right away otherwise you will regret being lazy like I did.
 

edo604

New member
Here’s some pics from that ride
 

Attachments

  • BB289FA7-1016-444C-BAD3-D93AF7F90BC5.jpeg
    BB289FA7-1016-444C-BAD3-D93AF7F90BC5.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 33
  • C477DB41-C7D5-4E49-8E55-AFF8BF954882.jpeg
    C477DB41-C7D5-4E49-8E55-AFF8BF954882.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 35
  • B89E36E1-F308-4418-BB0C-45F8DE8AD697.jpeg
    B89E36E1-F308-4418-BB0C-45F8DE8AD697.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 29
  • 01FABBA2-40BF-4583-AF7B-3135068CFD9A.jpeg
    01FABBA2-40BF-4583-AF7B-3135068CFD9A.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 28
  • B805407A-6424-44A5-AAC8-1D3FE67F0A43.jpeg
    B805407A-6424-44A5-AAC8-1D3FE67F0A43.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 26
  • 73733C14-7C37-49D4-AAD5-BA2F510D62EA.jpeg
    73733C14-7C37-49D4-AAD5-BA2F510D62EA.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 28
  • 0C09BDAA-8E51-4E58-AB9B-C087680EB602.jpeg
    0C09BDAA-8E51-4E58-AB9B-C087680EB602.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 27
  • 323C95FF-73AB-4437-A8C8-0FEC90471571.jpeg
    323C95FF-73AB-4437-A8C8-0FEC90471571.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 32
  • 0A1C8B50-7772-4AAC-AFE6-EFD0843A1DBA.jpeg
    0A1C8B50-7772-4AAC-AFE6-EFD0843A1DBA.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 28
  • 8E5563CA-7586-4CF9-B123-579C0BFD9BDD.jpeg
    8E5563CA-7586-4CF9-B123-579C0BFD9BDD.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 25
  • C94A86FE-F11D-4499-9FA8-45BCA63FF923.jpeg
    C94A86FE-F11D-4499-9FA8-45BCA63FF923.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 26
  • FFC74791-D3C8-415C-8C6F-9F9A9CB06E96.jpeg
    FFC74791-D3C8-415C-8C6F-9F9A9CB06E96.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 27

Reza

Member
I have an event on the Facebook page but I thought I would share it here as well (my first forum post).

Saturday June 27, 2020 @ 09:00 (rain or shine)

As the title notes, meeting at St. David’s Church on Taylor Way and the highway for 09:00. Heading up the 99 to Pemberton. Pemberton Meadows, Lillooet FSR to Hurley River FSR. Either all the way up through Gold Bridge or Bralorne depending on what the group wants to ride. Over to Terzhagi Dam and back down the Highline to Pemberton.

I did the Hurley River, Terzhagi Dam, to Lillooet and back through Duffy last Friday with a group of 9 riders and had a blast.
I have an event on the Facebook page but I thought I would share it here as well (my first forum post).

Saturday June 27, 2020 @ 09:00 (rain or shine)

As the title notes, meeting at St. David’s Church on Taylor Way and the highway for 09:00. Heading up the 99 to Pemberton. Pemberton Meadows, Lillooet FSR to Hurley River FSR. Either all the way up through Gold Bridge or Bralorne depending on what the group wants to ride. Over to Terzhagi Dam and back down the Highline to Pemberton.

I did the Hurley River, Terzhagi Dam, to Lillooet and back through Duffy last Friday with a group of 9 riders and had a blast.

Hi there
Would you ride FSR on technical off road?
Is the road friendly with big bikes please?
 

PercivalSludge

Veni vidi velcro
Did this ride with you last week. It was great! Btw, I figured what that stuff is they sprayed on roads for dust control - calcium chloride! Make sure you rinse your bike down right away otherwise you will regret being lazy like I did.
That was my ride (Drü Shears)
 
Top