S
shepherd klr
Guest
This is the first time that I am able to get to a computer in a little while so I have to catch up. Thanks to all that helped me out on the Newbie ride with advice about how to ride off roadeasier.What I can do to my KLR to make her better and to Tracy on the KTM that told me I was riding on "Death Ring " tires. lol.
The Pegs. I have been told as of late, that I should put on a moreof an off road foot peg for the rubber street type is to slippery. The Bolts that hold them to the frameare also not as strong as they should be. Can someone shedsome light on this way for me? There seems to be alot of weak parts on this bike that I am surprised at. Thanks again
The Pegs. I have been told as of late, that I should put on a moreof an off road foot peg for the rubber street type is to slippery. The Bolts that hold them to the frameare also not as strong as they should be. Can someone shedsome light on this way for me? There seems to be alot of weak parts on this bike that I am surprised at. Thanks again