Mud-Ectomy
Member
I was just wondering what you fellow 530 riders are getting for fuel range.
I was out with Mrs Mud today, I had to swithch to reserve at 99.7 kms. I fueled it up when I got home, it took 6.6 liters for 105.2 kms. That gives me a consumption rate of around 16 km/liter and a total range to empty of 137 km.
Our ride was pretty casual, 15-50 kms/hour and I am still pretty easy on the throttle since it's still below 15 hours total enginetime.
Does this sound about the same as what you are seeing?
Just as a side note, my wifes 2009 KLX250S took 3.7 liters for the same kms
Cheers,
Mud
I was out with Mrs Mud today, I had to swithch to reserve at 99.7 kms. I fueled it up when I got home, it took 6.6 liters for 105.2 kms. That gives me a consumption rate of around 16 km/liter and a total range to empty of 137 km.
Our ride was pretty casual, 15-50 kms/hour and I am still pretty easy on the throttle since it's still below 15 hours total enginetime.
Does this sound about the same as what you are seeing?
Just as a side note, my wifes 2009 KLX250S took 3.7 liters for the same kms
Cheers,
Mud