LOOSE SCREW 2009

vexorg

Flinger of mud
imported post

imported post

What's this, no one is twittering about the ride from the campsite or better yet, while they were riding? :mb:
 

cactusreid

Active member
imported post

imported post

I FINALLY GOT A LOOSE SCREW IN!! GREAT TIME/GREAT RIDE! BIG THKS TO WAYNE/GORD/JOKER AND FAMILY,AND ALL THE OTHERS THAT PUT ON A GREAT RIDE/BBQ ETC!
 

Wingman

New member
imported post

imported post

Hey hopeeveryone of you had a great time on the ride!!! It has been an awsome time helping out and putting the ride on! :clap: Next year Ill be riding cuz ill finally have my licence!! :bliss: Thanks to all the sponsors out there for supplying us with the food, prizes, water pump, pit tents, the lot, etc.... couldn't do it without ya.

Special thanks to Dorky, Joker, Wayne, Peter, Mom and everyone else that has helped out and make this ride come together, its been fun.:dr:

Hope to see you all next year and before then too!!!!
 

TLGREEN

New member
imported post

imported post

A big thanks to 04KLR, Dorky & Joker for marking routes & putting on such a great ride. I had soooo much fun!!!:clap: Thanks to Jokers family for coming out & helping out; you were all so organized!!

I'm still trying to get dust out of my gear, nose, eyes, throat & unmentionalbles..:shock:but I would go back & do it all over again if I only had to time..:?

The trails out there are so much fun that a bunch of us have talked about camping up at Duffy just to ride that single track all day!

Keep up the good work guys!!!



TL
 

Big Booger

New member
imported post

imported post

Awesome ride. Well thought out and executed. Thank you. First time in the backwoods of Kamloops. Great vistas and good trails. Good luck with the fires hope you get a little rain. See you next year.
Cheers.
 

Dorky

Moderator
imported post

imported post

Thanks to everyone who came out and supported the Loose Screw this year - somewhere around 135 registered riders. What afun bunch of people, I had a great time talking to many of you.
:hb:

It wasn't too hot and the many new fires around here didn't impact us other than a little smoke inhalation. There were lots of swimmers in the river on Saturday afternoon. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. We had about a dozen people volunteer to help out. If you can believe it, I don't think there was any garbage left anywhere other than in the garbage cans - thanks everyone.


We'll work to get some pictures up in the next couple of days. If you have photos, please post them in the LSDS09 album in the photo galleryand in this LSDS photo thread.
:clap::clap:
 

klrroo

Member
imported post

imported post

Thanks to all you guys and gals that put this event together! It was some of the best riding I have done for years, excellent organization and course layout. That B route was unbelievebly fun! Great people, great riding and great food it just doesn't get any better!! Looking forward to next year.:clap::clap::clap:
 

snackdaddy

New member
imported post

imported post

Wow What a great ride.



The B route was great, Loved the new section to Logan Lake.

Big thanks to those who helped out my injured friend in the Motorhome on Saturday. He waswacked on his meds and does not remember names but I know Sharon checked in on him and someone who was a nurse. Thank You for having some sympathy forhim, as mine ran out when I had to shorten my Friday ride to take him to the hospital :)



Great Ride Looking Forward to next year already...
 

DRZSMS

New member
imported post

imported post

All of you Loose Screw Crew did a GREAT JOB!
I was really impressed by your riding area and Air Show!

Food was Yummy!
Camp was Spacious!
Friends were Plenty!
And the ride was AWESOME!

Thanks Again to all who helped make LS09 such a Big Success!

Bren

 

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
imported post

imported post

OMG:hr:

I have yet to thank all you guys and gals for the Loose Screw:shoot:

A superb event that could rival any Dual Sport Event here in North America. You all did a first class job. Loved the new A sections in the afternoon, The swimming pool was great too

Put me down for next year, I will take a room by the pool:dr:

Tom Timmerman
 
Top