Melrose pit Sunday 7 Dec

Tonyw

New member
imported post

imported post

Thanks Craig for the Tour and all the hard work that went into building the single back trials, ;)Very impressed. Great to see the many different bikes, nice to get advice on new tires, Cheers

Nice to meet everyone and thanks for the help to the top Charles, good luck with your move.
 
S

stratus

Guest
imported post

imported post

The start of the ride looked a little gray, especially with my cooling issues. I appear to already have a coolant cloud around my bike.
 
S

stratus

Guest
imported post

imported post

About halfway through, everyone was getting warmed up.

 

Aflica

Member
imported post

imported post

Great Vids Rosco , Dave F just called me and wants to get up there real soon. We got to go again ! Is there any interest in doing it again this weekend?
 

trialslord

New member
imported post

imported post

looks like a gasgas gathering!!!...wish I could have gone with you guys ...looks like a great ride!:hb:

James

hopefully my back will be better soon:wi:
 
B

bigthumper

Guest
imported post

imported post

Thanks for posting the vids Rosco, makes me want to go put my gear on right now !! I might be able to make it out again this weekend. Great ride guys.:hb:
 

Taxguy

New member
imported post

imported post

Aflica wrote:
Great Vids Rosco , Dave F just called me and wants to get up there real soon. We got to go again ! Is there any interest in doing it again this weekend?
This weekend sounds good, how about Saturday?
 

Aflica

Member
imported post

imported post

Yeah , the recent forcast is gloomy , but im thinking ill wait a till about thursday for a decision on the weekend. Since it is a ways up from here , really dont want to do the drive to find snow , if ya know what i mean
 

Taxguy

New member
imported post

imported post

I'm in Calgary at -10 and 20cm of snow, so the Island forecast is looking really good to me:shock:
 
B

bigthumper

Guest
imported post

imported post

Saturday works for me. I'm in, but Sunday is christmas shopping day I'm told. :wi:
 
L

Lonewolf

Guest
imported post

imported post

Taxguy wrote:
I'm in Calgary at -10 and 20cm of snow, so the Island forecast is looking really good to me:shock:

Tell me about it! In Ft. Mcmurray here @ -28 and then the windchill on top of that... I'd take rain and positive temps any day!
 

Loz

New member
imported post

imported post

Well the forecast is looking up. A little chilly but sun sun sun :ss:

I'm in.
 

beanaround

New member
imported post

imported post

No question ,really want to ride there again soon , fantastic trail systems in place , out this weekend but open for next weekend
 

timberfalls

Member
imported post

imported post

Melrose Saturday sounds good and if it snows there we could always BBQ on the beach tailgate party, work on the tan man... til then Melrose in the Am :ss:
 

Aflica

Member
imported post

imported post

Im going to pass on this weekend , maybe after the Xmas season is done with , hope you guys have a good one !
 
B

bigthumper

Guest
imported post

imported post

Anyone still planning on going ? Is there a bunch of snow at Melrose? Weather permitting I will ride tomorrow.
 
Top