• Welcome to new DualSportBC Forum!
    To Log in on new forum you will need to reset your password first using "Log in" --> "Forgot your password?"
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused, but we trust it's a one time deal.
    If you encounter any issues please contact us at [email protected]

Movember 2020

Randual

It's certainly been a strange year, I hope you are all well! I'd like to invite all members to be involved with the Movember movement this year , if you can support the cause and donate ... that is great , if you can start conversations about health with your Bro's that's great too, I just wish this to continue!... please visit...

Attachments

• 972F8C10-933A-4AC8-9AAD-4AD03AD7A548.png
    972F8C10-933A-4AC8-9AAD-4AD03AD7A548.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 71

Randual

Back in Feb 2020 when Tom posted the Movember ride for Nov 15th , no one could have imagined where we would be today ...
Unfortunately we are not able to host the Ride / BBQ picnic that we have offered in the past, Feel free to ride with Pals and stay social distanced. Make sure to keep the conversations going, regarding Men's health (Physical and Mental) you can check out our team site at Ride BC / Dualsport BC on the Movember site! Please donate if you can.
Thank you for your support!

Randual

Well here we are on the final week of Movember
I hope that you are all doing well and staying safe...
Looking forward to having this Pandemic behind us so we can get back to what we like doing the most... Thank you for your support
Oh, and I almostIMG_0696.jpg forgot to say please remember to visit your doctor for your yearly check up (once allowed) and keep the conversations going ... Mens health , Physical and Mental...
Thanks for looking!
That was me in 1980 Ripping it up on my "79 CR250... awesome bike! Good times!

Randual

I posted on F/B and wanted to post this here too for the benefit of those not there! This has been a Movember year like no other, that I have been involved in... Great to get in contact with lots of old friends and new ones too! We must keep the discussions going, even if we can't get together for the Old Style Meet Up/ BBQ and Ride that we had become accustomed to, there will be a next years ride I hope! Thank you for all of your positivity and look forward to seeing you all soon!! Thank you to the people who really put effort in and truly make a difference! Thanks for the donations!

Randual

Hopefully we will all be able to be together for riding in spring! This Covid has certainly taken it's toll!
I hope to have a new to me bike also, and get back into the single track trails!
Hope to meet up this summer!