My Wife just gave me a 530 exe for Christmas

North

Active member
I cannot believe this. I just came home from a bad night at work. My Wife was sleeping in the Living Room.

She woke up I told me that my Christmas present was here. It was, it is,a brand new KTM 530 exe.:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

I am spoiled.:clap:clap:clap

I was looking at a getting a 510 Husky. She did go into the Husky shop, but no-one would talk to her she said. Well, they did at the KTM shop.:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2
 

North

Active member
imported post

imported post

Thanks

To be fair tothe Husky shop. I have been in there a couple of times and they were nice to me.

But I have treated badly by other dealers.
 

skidmark43

Administrator / BFF in the blue jacket
imported post

imported post

North wrote:
Thanks

To be fair tothe Husky shop. I have been in there a couple of times and they were nice to me.

But I have treated badly by other dealers.

Congrats on the new ride. Now get yourself to Home Depot for some sheet metal screws & stud-up those tires!

Sorry that your wife got frustrated at 5th Gear. Small shop & Bill is 'the man' there; if he's busy / not there then it's hard to do business. You didn't want to wait until February anyway, did you...
 

hawk

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

imported post

North,

Start a new post with whats been happening to your bike. I've never heard ofa dealers response to an overheating or stalling problem to be removal of emmision equipment. That just seems a little like, wellwe don't know what the hell, let's try this. Maybe some of the guys in this forum can give you some pointers on where to look.

Hawk
 

North

Active member
imported post

imported post

hawk wrote:
North,

Start a new post with whats been happening to your bike. I've never heard ofa dealers response to an overheating or stalling problem to be removal of emmision equipment. That just seems a little like, wellwe don't know what the hell, let's try this. Maybe some of the guys in this forum can give you some pointers on where to look.

Hawk

Thanks hawk,

Thats a good idea.
 

5thgear

I'm a DSBC sponsor. Please thank me with your busi
imported post

imported post

North wrote: What the hell ? How could she not have talked to anyone at the shop? Usually there's only one person up front not hard to say Hello I'm looking for..... I got to fire someone.
Thanks

To be fair tothe Husky shop. I have been in there a couple of times and they were nice to me.

But I have treated badly by other dealers.
 

North

Active member
imported post

imported post

Hi,

I spoke to my wife again and it sounds like she went to the wrong place. She said it was theHusqvarna shop. But she went to the Honda,Kawasaki and Suzuki shop down theroad from you, not your shop.

I am sorry for blading you.

5th gear is number one.:tup:

sincercely

Rick

 
Top