Need rider for 2 day photo / video shoot in mid-may

Topoftheworld

Hi,

I'm looking for a rider with a BIG ADV bike like a 1200/1250 BMW, Triumph Tiger 1200, Honda Africa Twin etc. I'm planning a photo / video shoot for a new ADV Helmet from a Canadian company that will be released this summer. The shoot will take place on scenic roads in the Vancouver area. We will be shooting for 2 days focusing on early morning sunrise shots and evening sunset shots. Finding a rider with a great knowledge of scenic roads on the coast would be a definite plus since I'm from Montreal. We have a budget to compensate the rider for his time. Please let me know if you are interested in this project or know someone that would.
Thanks

t.sowinski

I'd be interested in talking more about this. Pic of my Africa Twin is attached. I've got hardcases for it as well if required for the photoshoot. Shoot me an email at [email protected]

Attachments

• PXL_20220424_000949746.jpg
    PXL_20220424_000949746.jpg
    439.4 KB · Views: 4

Rustic

DSBC President / BCORMA Director
Staff member
Hi,

I'm looking for a rider with a BIG ADV bike like a 1200/1250 BMW, Triumph Tiger 1200, Honda Africa Twin etc. I'm planning a photo / video shoot for a new ADV Helmet from a Canadian company that will be released this summer. The shoot will take place on scenic roads in the Vancouver area. We will be shooting for 2 days focusing on early morning sunrise shots and evening sunset shots. Finding a rider with a great knowledge of scenic roads on the coast would be a definite plus since I'm from Montreal. We have a budget to compensate the rider for his time. Please let me know if you are interested in this project or know someone that would.
Thanks
I sent you a private message with a rider recomendation.