New Key fob

Buck

Moderator
imported post

imported post

Did you at least break it in first?;)

A 950 cc dirtbike! ... now that's insane...:hr:

Whats it weigh?

Look forward to seeingit at the Orca Run. How is it in the snow?
 

Bayner

New member
imported post

imported post

The seeming lag at below 5000 RPM or so may be a timing issue.A lot ofthe powerhouse bikes are using the TPS to retard the timing at lower RPMs to try and help reduce wheel spin. (It doesn't get full advance until mid RPM)
 
G

Guest

Guest
imported post

imported post

:shock:..950..Sucks to be you.

Yer goin to make us all look
 

Attachments

  • ralph.gif
    ralph.gif
    6.9 KB · Views: 0

joker650

Active member
imported post

imported post

See....it wasn't an April Fools joke.





Now even my daughter wants to get out more. Seems she likes POWER !

 

Yak_KLR650

New member
imported post

imported post

No, it wasn't an April Fool's joke. I rode over to Joker's house yesterday to see the new "love of his life". Of course he made me park the KLR down the block! That's OK - probably as close to the KTM as my KLR will get anyway on a ride!

Sweeeeet ride Greg!
 

JavaJude

Super Moderator
imported post

imported post

Congratulation Joker :clap:

Please keep us all posted on how the bike performs for you. What you like and what you don't like.

Enjoy!!!! :tup:
 

ktmken

New member
imported post

imported post

Joker, that is a sweet looking bike....I have the feeling that you are going to be going through rear tires very quickly.

KTMKen
 
E

EnduroMo

Guest
imported post

imported post

Congrats. That is one sweet looking ride. :tup:

I do suspect you will be going through at least 3 rear tires for every front... :)
 

Dorky

Moderator
imported post

imported post

Yer gonna have to edit your profile. I think 'the heavy fastest one' is now appropriate.

:D:D:D
 

joker650

Active member
imported post

imported post

EnduroMo wrote:
Congrats. That is one sweet looking ride. :tup:

I do suspect you will be going through at least 3 rear tires for every front... :)
Seems 5000k is the norm on the front of these bikes. So thats a year...I'm think'n 2 rears a year.
 

TLGREEN

New member
imported post

imported post

Welcome to the orange side .:hb:

After riding my 950 for a few years I could tell you 2/3 front and 4/5 rear are the normand it only gets worse :mb:I did get share in Dunlop tires ;)

but it is worth every $$$$$$ not penny............

Have a good one

Claude
 
R

rusty

Guest
imported post

imported post

nice upgrade greg!! keep on given'er! rusty
 

BMWNut

Member
imported post

imported post

joker650 wrote:
EnduroMo wrote:
Congrats.  That is one sweet looking ride.  :tup:

I do suspect you will be going through at least 3 rear tires for every front...  :)
Seems 5000k is the norm on the front of these bikes. So thats a year...I'm think'n 2 rears a year. 

On the HP2 I put the third rear on at 11,000KM...
 

joker650

Active member
imported post

imported post

BMWNut wrote:
joker650 wrote:
EnduroMo wrote:
Congrats. That is one sweet looking ride. :tup:

I do suspect you will be going through at least 3 rear tires for every front... :)
Seems 5000k is the norm on the front of these bikes. So thats a year...I'm think'n 2 rears a year.

On the HP2 I put the third rear on at 11,000KM...

I know I said 5000k is a year of riding. But that was with my DR650, I think I will be riding this bike a lot more than I did the DR...at least further distances any ways Being able to go further distances riding 2-up was one of my main reasons for buying this bike.

I'm hoping once the throttle joy wears off(don't see that any time soon)the rear tires will start lasting longer. I'm expecting 2 rears per year ;)
 
G

Guest

Guest
imported post

imported post

Now that you can bring the wife, you'll have to come to the mainland more.

You guy's always have a place to stay!
 
G

Guest

Guest
imported post

imported post

Hey Greg did youtrade inthe DR? or give it to the Kid.:tup:

Now that you'll be doin 140 all day your goin to need an orange & BlackHiway Lid..no..

Check out our cheap talkie system..Nothin like Talkin laughing and yelling at your kid..! Brings a hole new dimention to riding..And it sure in nice to slam the the lid @ 140kmh.



 
Top