News Years Day Ride

ToadRide

New member
imported post

imported post

Wow. 8AM and it IS pouring in Vic. I'm still game but we may have to consider an alternate beachside site if we can't get up in the snow.
 

ToadRide

New member
imported post

imported post

I may have trouble getting to Langford in my empty, one wheel drive van. But I'll try anyways.
 

SubMann

New member
imported post

imported post

I'm heading out now to fire up the tractor. I'll get there when I get there.


Snow, it's so beautiful!

Oh yeah,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 

Buck

Moderator
imported post

imported post

The highway to Langford is fine Doug. It's turning to rain now.
 

speed2101

New member
imported post

imported post

Happy New Year.

crofton 1 inch of snow.

lake cowichan approx 5 inches of snow.

you guys from vic still planning on heading up this way after timmies?
 
imported post

imported post



Great Ride Today Guys ???:clap:

This is how it started.....



Bike ? Parking :tup:



This the new Diesel Power Dualsport Model :tup:



We even had a sauna while we were there :tup:Old Fashion Style :)






Next Time We Take The BIKES!!!

I Hope the Rest of the Year is on Two Wheels !!:hb:

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

rosco
 

Floored

Active member
imported post

imported post

Thanks for a fun day everyone. While it would've been nice to have been able to ride, it was still nicer than many alternatives.
 

bomba

New member
imported post

imported post

A cure for cabin fever. Maybe when the snow is gone we can do it again with the bikes. Good to see everyone today.

Smokies on the grill









Pickles ready to get the fire going.

 
Top