once again, Anderson lake mission

S

Shadowman

Guest
Anybody in? I have a new idea about where it might be. It's two rights instead of two lefts! It's 14 kms past Sooke and then about 10 or 15 kms into the woods from there, I think. I'm going to try to make use of my GPS. Heading out around 9:30-10:00 I hope that wet, cold, slippery, white stuff doesn't slow me down!
 
S

Shadowman

Guest
imported post

imported post

Too cold! Went fishing instead. oh well.
 
B

bongoboy

Guest
imported post

imported post

Hey Shadowman,

I have a GPS and mapbook and am into doing some exploratory rides. I'm on a new bike that isn't fully set up yet so you'll need to take it easy on me. I'm also a relative newcommer to the dualsport scene and new to a fully "dualsport" bike (450 excr) down from a 950 adventure.

BB
 
S

Shadowman

Guest
imported post

imported post

Hi BongBoy! Yeah, sure, lets ride! I have this wednesday off. What are the chances you do too? I'm determined to find this lake! I'm a little newalso and I now have some big bad boots I have to try to get used too. It sounds like you have a rad bike, I have never ridin outwith a bike like yours, mostly just smaller ones and way bigger ones. So wed, let's go!!
 
M

myran

Guest
imported post

imported post

Did you accomplish your mission? Just got my bike back from the shop:dr:, new valves all around!! And ale for my horses! I'm supposed to put 500 easy km.s on it, then bring it back for adjustment, but I suppose doing the exact opposite can't hurt! If it is a fairly easy route I would like to help with the search.
 
Top