Rear Suspension Grease Nipples KLR650

Norm

New member
Another tech day. Grease nipples installed on one bike's steering head, rear suspension on another bike, and swing arms on a third. Wiring including a Garmin cable on a fourth.

The swing arm nipples are a bit of a bear to install because one must be very careful as to location and orientation.


Norm
 
P

Poco Red

Guest
imported post

imported post

Thanks again Norm! Glad to hear you got the rest done! Next time, lets go for a ride!

:hb:

T.
 
J

jryj00004

Guest
imported post

imported post

Do you know where I could get a hold of this valuable imformation!? I've been thinking about grease nipples on the rear for a while now.

thanks

John.
 

Norm

New member
imported post

imported post

What do you need to know about installing the grease nipples?

The difficult installation is the swing arm pair as the location of those two is very critical so that they can be accessed with a grease gun.

Norm
 
J

jryj00004

Guest
imported post

imported post

Do you have photos of the nipple location on the swing arm ( that sentence just sounds wrong no matter how I look at it, I'm going to use the word zerk from now on:))): ) Or is there a site / link you could point me towards?

Thanks

John
 

Norm

New member
imported post

imported post

I have photos. If you send your email in a private message I can send photos.

Norm
 
Top