• Welcome to new DualSportBC Forum!
    To Log in on new forum you will need to reset your password first using "Log in" --> "Forgot your password?"
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused, but we trust it's a one time deal.
    If you encounter any issues please contact us at [email protected]

Riding videos

filterx

For some reason I can not quote but I believe you access Hut/Starvation via levette lake and which is open to motorized BUT I may be mistaken

johnny2bad

I used to go to Hut and Starvation lakes back in my 4x4 days in the 90's. The roads were eventually tank trapped, and I forgot all about tehm. Hut Lake access was from Levette lake. There used to be a 4x4 road to Starvation right from Highway 99. I know the legality is different now as this was in the 90's before the LRMP changed all of the access.

Last edited:

lagbc

Boys will be boys. Sunshine coast adventure.

My friend Madars did a great job putting video together, enjoy!

offworlder

KTM New Zealand Adventure rally!

KTM New Zealand Adventure rally!

"Take an epic journey into Middle Earth for the 2017 KTM NZ Adventure Rallye this December! Featuring Chris Birch and Adam Riemann."

KTM-Bryon

Boys will be boys. Sunshine coast adventure.

My friend Madars did a great job putting video together, enjoy!

That was a good video. I went across the SSC in the fall. My video's are all helmet cam stuff as I was on a solo mission. I recognize some of the roads they got on but they found some nice stuff I missed. The view at 4:00 of their video looks like the same place as 11:58 in my part 4 video.

Here are my videos:

Part 1 - FSR to trails
Part 2 - Single Track
Part 3 - Roberts Creek
Part 4 - West Sechelt

lagbc

Not exactly riding video, but a good discussion to watch/listen on Tubes vs Tire Balls vs Mousse vs Tubliss

offworlder