Saturday April 30, Sunday May 1, 2022, Motorcycle, sub 600cc rWr

hawk

Administrator
Staff member
Saturday April 30, Sunday May 1, 2022
Motorcycle, sub 600cc rWr,
Going to show Dashboard and Sno-250 some loving, couple of slides and other features need to be cleared. If you can help out either day it would sure be appreciated. Bring a lunch and a big packsack, just in case we need to carry anything.
09:30 ready to ride Tamihi Staging.

Ivan2000

I've never been to that area but might be able to help. Are those trails doable on a KTM 390 adventure or do I need a lighter off-road bike?

hawk

Administrator
Staff member
I've never been to that area but might be able to help. Are those trails doable on a KTM 390 adventure or do I need a lighter off-road bike?
Ivan, not sure what your riding ability nor your bike setup. Does it have good knobbys? 50-50 tires probably will be a tough go. Both of these trails are single track, requiring at least intermediate dirtbike skills. So a bike setup for mostly road/FSRs is going to have a tough time...but having said that, I've seen some guys ride KLR 650s into places that I was scared to go...guess it depends on your skill level. Come on out and if you have to turn back there are some FSRs and other riding in the area that you might like.