Nice huh? Pics here. http://www.photo2pixel.com/ktm1.html
6 640in604 Guest Oct 27, 2005 #3 imported post imported post Nawww, some other luckysumbitch did. Just ran across the photos and decided to share 'em. But who knows, maybe put another horse in the barn next year:dr:. Cheers!
imported post imported post Nawww, some other luckysumbitch did. Just ran across the photos and decided to share 'em. But who knows, maybe put another horse in the barn next year:dr:. Cheers!
joker650 Active member Oct 29, 2005 #5 imported post imported post Yuk It's ORANGE !! And looks expensive too ... real expensive:?
6 640in604 Guest Oct 29, 2005 #6 imported post imported post joker650 wrote: Yuk It's ORANGE !! And looks expensive too ... real expensive:? Click to expand... Orange and expensive? YUK????
imported post imported post joker650 wrote: Yuk It's ORANGE !! And looks expensive too ... real expensive:? Click to expand... Orange and expensive? YUK????
joker650 Active member Oct 29, 2005 #7 imported post imported post Does she have the same vibrations as the real KTM? Well Iguess some orange is ok :mi:
imported post imported post Does she have the same vibrations as the real KTM? Well Iguess some orange is ok :mi:
ktmken New member Oct 29, 2005 #8 imported post imported post Wow. I like orange and expensive:shock:
S Scottiedogg New member Oct 30, 2005 #9 imported post imported post I'd take orange for a spin...:dr: You know, just to see how she handles...
imported post imported post I'd take orange for a spin...:dr: You know, just to see how she handles...
S Starbucks Guest Nov 1, 2005 #10 imported post imported post looks about ready for a top-end rebuild
K Kuzzy Member Nov 1, 2005 #11 imported post imported post Shows you how much I know about orange. I thought they were a one lunger.:shoot:
imported post imported post Shows you how much I know about orange. I thought they were a one lunger.:shoot:
P Pirate Guest Nov 1, 2005 #12 imported post imported post Looks moreof a dirty orange to me. Still I don't think I'd have any trouble getting it bolt upright............Ya Hooooooooooooooooooooo
imported post imported post Looks moreof a dirty orange to me. Still I don't think I'd have any trouble getting it bolt upright............Ya Hooooooooooooooooooooo
joker650 Active member Nov 1, 2005 #13 imported post imported post Looks like an aftermarket twin radiator set up. I would have to see it without the "Shrowds" to be sure.:hf:
imported post imported post Looks like an aftermarket twin radiator set up. I would have to see it without the "Shrowds" to be sure.:hf: