Saturday May 26 2018
I am going to try and do this ride again, looking for some newer dual sport riders here in kamloops (not everyone here in Kamloops can be an old seasoned dirt biker?)
The basic plan is to ride off road to Logan Lake and back to Kamloops, Should only take a couple of Hours depending on the route.
If you are not experienced riding off road I would recommend this to sub 650 riders. It should be an ez route but who knows? I will be riding a little Husky 310
If you are interested just meet me at the corner of Lac le jeune road and Goose Lake Rd. at 10am I will be riding from my house in Kamloops
Tom
I am going to try and do this ride again, looking for some newer dual sport riders here in kamloops (not everyone here in Kamloops can be an old seasoned dirt biker?)
The basic plan is to ride off road to Logan Lake and back to Kamloops, Should only take a couple of Hours depending on the route.
If you are not experienced riding off road I would recommend this to sub 650 riders. It should be an ez route but who knows? I will be riding a little Husky 310
If you are interested just meet me at the corner of Lac le jeune road and Goose Lake Rd. at 10am I will be riding from my house in Kamloops
Tom