Sunday October 19th Rain or Shine

K

Kawasakied

Guest
imported post

imported post

:br: There will be a few ofus meeting at the Hwy 1 and 232nd Chevron station. We will leave from there at 7:30 to get to the pancake breakfast by 8:30. Please feel free to join us. We'll probably just shoot out Hwy 1.

-Ed :cf2:
 
K

katanarama

Guest
imported post

imported post

If the weather is less than terrible then I will be riding from Kits. Will confirm later in the week. :)

bangbangkhan wrote:
any one riding out from in or around Vancouver please let me know...

Thanks
 
B

bangbangkhan

Guest
imported post

imported post

are you talking about the one on Livingstone and 232?
 
K

Kawasakied

Guest
imported post

imported post

bangbangkhan wrote:
are you talking about the one on Livingstone and 232?
Yes. 232nd St. is also called Livingstone. See ya there. --Ed :tup:
 
B

Blackbeast

Guest
imported post

imported post

katanarama wrote:
If the weather is less than terrible then I will be riding from Kits. Will confirm later in the week. :)

bangbangkhan wrote:
any one riding out from in or around Vancouver please let me know...

Thanks
I'm in East Vancouver and can meet you guys to ride out together if you are interested.
 
B

bangbangkhan

Guest
imported post

imported post

Blackbeast wrote:
katanarama wrote:
If the weather is less than terrible then I will be riding from Kits. Will confirm later in the week. :)

bangbangkhan wrote:
any one riding out from in or around Vancouver please let me know...

Thanks
I'm in East Vancouver and can meet you guys to ride out together if you are interested.
lets decide the place and time to meet then :)
 

Jeckyll

Member
imported post

imported post

bangbangkhan wrote:
any one riding out from in or around Vancouver please let me know...

Thanks

I'm hoping to be able to make it out for this, I should know Saturday if I got everything done (and how wet it looks).

If so I'm riding out from Kits.

Bjorn
 
B

Blackbeast

Guest
imported post

imported post

scooter wrote:
I may go !

How would the Chevron at Rupert and 1st work. Coming from NV.
That works for me - I want to say 7am, but I am an early bird - so if someone can suggest another time that will suit all.
 

tattz

New member
imported post

imported post

IS THIS A PLATED BIKE ONLY EVENT OR CAN ME AND MY SON MEET UP AT THE START OF THE DIRT?
 
K

katanarama

Guest
imported post

imported post

I will be leaving Kits early Sunday morning, aiming to get to the ride out area at 8:30 or 9AM.

If anyone is interested in meeting anywhere from Kits to downtown to the freeway entrance PM me today.

Forcast for Sunday is for no rain! :ss:
 
K

Kawasakied

Guest
imported post

imported post

Blackbeast wrote:
scooter wrote:
I may go !

How would the Chevron at Rupert and 1st work. Coming from NV.
That works for me - I want to say 7am, but I am an early bird - so if someone can suggest another time that will suit all.
If you meet up at 7 AM, then this should have you at the HWY 1 and 232nd Chevron by 7:30. You are welcome to join up with us.
 

scooter

New member
imported post

imported post

Sounds good !!

We will meet at the first Chevron before 7 am then the second at 7:30am.

Thats leaving 7 am sharp from Rupert and 1st to get out to 232nd.
 

skidmark43

Administrator / BFF in the blue jacket
imported post

imported post

tattz wrote:
IS THIS A PLATED BIKE ONLY EVENT OR CAN ME AND MY SON MEET UP AT THE START OF THE DIRT?

This is a plated ride. As you likely know, any bikes travelling on FSRs must be insured. We'll be riding asphalt, FSRs, deactivated roads & sections of the TCT :shock:.

Having said that, you & your son (if you're up for the morning 'hard' route), could meet us for breakfast and then trailer your bikes to the gate on Liumchen FSR (past Sleepy Hollow). In this way you could enjoy the loop around Church Mtn and return to your trucks.

Mark
 

drbike

Member
imported post

imported post

I am coming out as the north by northwest contingent but sadly I am only looking:X:(, my bike is put away under a blanket of the white stuff. I heard that the BMW folks may have something to test ride.....bringing my gear just in case.



See you there :dr:.... time to see what you folks in the big city do!

Paul
 
B

Blackbeast

Guest
imported post

imported post

scooter wrote:
Sounds good !!

We will meet at the first Chevron before 7 am then the second at 7:30am.

Thats leaving 7 am sharp from Rupert and 1st to get out to 232nd.
Ok, 7am it is - hope that katanarama can join us as he was wanting to leave slightly later. I amso excited.
 

North

Active member
imported post

imported post

Hi Skidmark,

How hard is the hard ride. Is it a "B" or "A" ride.

Thanks

Rick
 

The Count

Member
imported post

imported post

North wrote:
Hi Skidmark,

How hard is the hard ride. Is it a "B" or "A" ride.

Thanks

Rick

Hey Rick, I went on the "hard" ride last weekend when they were scouting it out and honestly it wasn't that bad. There were a couple of harder spots, but other than that it was good dirty fun!:clap:

Kerry
 

skidmark43

Administrator / BFF in the blue jacket
imported post

imported post

kerry wrote:
North wrote:
Hi Skidmark,

How hard is the hard ride. Is it a "B" or "A" ride.

Thanks

Rick

Hey Rick, I went on the "hard" ride last weekend when they were scouting it out and honestly it wasn't that bad. There were a couple of harder spots, but other than that it was good dirty fun!:clap:

Kerry
Our focus in on the EZ route. This is a ride for new folks to the sport or thos ewho just want to take it EZ!
 
Top