There's a new PIG on the Island

scotty905

Member
imported post

imported post

It was too nice to sit at home today so myself and mj905 got out for a good ride. Went up to the Extension coal pit and played around a little. And Speed2101 you'll be happy to know that I did not make it up the widow maker. I didn't crash but I didn't make it either:(. We then headed for Mt Benson and rode up there for a while. Found some snow higher up but nothing to serious. Lots of stolen/abandoned cars up there:wi:. It was a lot of fun with no rain but lots of big puddles.

Good day for riding:tup:








And if you look closely there is even dirt on the bike
 
S

slantwagon

Guest
imported post

imported post

Trailtech...IMS tank?...custom dash... lots of other stuff, sweet!
Crap, I've got to get the lead out. Thats the problem with these things, endless mods. Where did you get the tank?
Don't mind those smug KLR guys and their estarts Scott mine goes on the first or second kick ( got around to reading the manual, turns out you don't want to give it gas EVER when kicking hot or cold. Could have saved myself alot of grief with that nugget of information:shoot:)
 

scotty905

Member
imported post

imported post

Yes it's an IMS tank 4.6 g. Picked it upfrom some guy in California off ADVrider.com.The tanks are expensive if you try and get one up here. No real issues starting it until today stuck at the top of the widow maker:D
 

speed2101

New member
imported post

imported post

scotty905 wrote:
It was too nice to sit at home today so myself and mj905 got out for a good ride. Went up to the Extension coal pit and played around a little. And Speed2101 you'll be happy to know that I did not make it up the widow maker. I didn't crash but I didn't make it either:(. We then headed for Mt Benson and rode up there for a while. Found some snow higher up but nothing to serious. Lots of stolen/abandoned cars up there:wi:. It was a lot of fun with no rain but lots of big puddles.

Good day for riding:tup:








And if you look closely there is even dirt on the bike

I would think all that fuel would be weighing you down.

you must be out of practice.ya sure made it look easy on the old klr.:wi:

Nice pics by the way.looks like you guys had a good ride.
 
R

Ringmeister

Guest
imported post

imported post

Hi Scott,

Love the bike! I am buying one too and getting the dealer to do the road-legalising stuff.

Where did you get your accessories and street kit from?

Cheers,

Ian.
 

scotty905

Member
imported post

imported post

I got the parts to make it street legal from Baja Designs .XRs Only I got some after market parts from and tank and hand guards I bought used.
 
Top