Tomcycles CBR125R conversion to CBR125DS

Bora20

Administrator
Looks great Tom. High fender will finalize it.

You should by these and start converting them for the masses. Honda reliability in a little adventure bike, perfect.
 

W RON

Member
SDC119131.JPG
[/QUOTE]
LOVE THE RIDING GEAR :)
 

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
I love that t shirt. To bad about the coffee stain.
Loose screw 2010
 

joker650

Active member
SO how much is insurance for that thing? Seems it would be a better idea than a scooter.
And the shirt.....I don't know how many people thought it was a stain, one person actually thought it was cool how it ended up looking like a motorcycle!
 

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
Thats it. A stain that looks like a motorcycle

i will be insuring the bike when i get back at125cc im betting it will be cheap

im not big scooter fan they are cool and have many inovative features but if its going to be in my garage i want it to look like a motorcycle

call me old fasioned
 

landlocked

New member
Fantastic build! How do you find the trailtech light for brightness? I was looking at these for my RD conversion.
 

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
As everyone knows I don't ride in the rain or at night.

Truth is, I have not ridden this in the dark yet, Im not expecting much but I do know that it will be better than my Husky 310 mood light.

Im not sure of your RD setup and what kind of power output you have, if it is not much or like a dirt bike charging system I would look at the LED opions

TT
 

RideSafe

New member
Hello from Ontario, tomcycle! I wish I'd have seen this thread earlier. I found it through a Google search, and decided to join this forum to let you know that you aren't the only person to take the cbr125 off road. :D Unfortunately, I sold my bike over the summer. But not before I took plenty of pictures and managed to put 67,000km on it!

More pictures:
http://twistedtravster.tumblr.com

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHE_7dydASc - some off-road riding
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHNiyz7gYdg - a quick walk-around

More info about the project:
http://www.hondacbr125r.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6904&page=8

Another great thread for converted dual-sports:
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=330726

P.S. Good choice of tires. :p

tumblr_m7fuwf98HI1qhk4oao5_1280.jpg


tumblr_m7fuwf98HI1qhk4oao6_1280.jpg
 

Jeremiah

New member
I can't PM you Tom. Any chance you still have those lower fairings lying around?
I'm looking for a set.
thanks
 
Top