Trails Strategy Meeting in Smithers Dec 4. 2008

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
imported post

imported post

Proudman wrote:
DrBike and I attended.

One of the firset questions we were asked was who we represented. We said DualSportBC. I hope that we were not out of line but if we did commit a fauz pas please let us know so we don't do it again.

No Fauz Pas there my friend, DSBC is up to our neck in this one. I am proud that you identified yourself as DSBC

Tom Timmerman
 

2Trider

New member
imported post

imported post

Thanks Guy's for attending

Was talking with Warren last night about the details of the meeting....it is great to have our voice represented so Kudo's to allfor attending.

:clap:
 

Proudman

Been known to fly
imported post

imported post

I think he means Warren in South Hazelton, not Warren in Terrace.

For what it's worth I'm writing up a report with some more details about the neeting.
 

2Trider

New member
imported post

imported post

Yeh

Warren in S. Hazelton

Looking forward to your view Greg

Thanks:tup:
 
Top