Vanderhoof/Anahim

drbike

imported post

imported post

Parts are in stock but no time for the bone buster to install them. I am waiting for a time.

Arm as it is still turns a throttle just fine.

How are you?

Where and when are we going, actually I really dont care where just when?:talk:

CANADIAN BACON

imported post

imported post

I done phoned you Dr Bike. Your daughter said you was out trying to ruin the other shoulder:clap:.
Iam tied up with political meetings for the month of May and part of June.
I recon any trip will be of a intermediate nature.
A friend of mine is a Captain in the CLC and will be tackling the Yukon River with a Squad of British Army Cadets.
I thought maybe A trip to view the activities would be in order.
We could sort of live off the Govt for a couple of days.:D
The exercise will take place around Whitehorse and the Teslin river.
We could also take in the Haines/Haines Junction loop.
Up and down the Cassiar road.
Your turn:dude:

drbike

imported post

imported post

Well, I do live on the way to that Northern road you speak of. I would be honored to ride along. I am racking up the miles on the hack seems she likes the mud as much as the pavement. What happened to our trip to Bella Cokaaaa?

And now don't you even talk about me hurting another arm, dang I would have to steer with my chin and use my foot for the gas and the other for the little lever on the left, which would put my butt in the air. And as my kid say not a pretty sight!

Well its minus 4 here but the sun is out and so I am off for a little jaunt, I will :talk:you soon. Hows A-1?

In case any southern folk read this, dont worry about the minus 4 thing its a dry cold.

CANADIAN BACON

imported post

imported post

GREETINGS DrBike.
Good to hear you and your new ride are compatible.
As it turns out the trip to Whitehorse will not include my Army Buddies.
Because they are involved with British "Cadets" we won't be able to use the Barracks to over night.
Your children are indeed wise and obviously know their Dad very well.
June is a little way off so a trip is still negotiable. Bella Colla is a good safe choice and even A1 may be able to go. Things are a little squirrely lately for A1. Best he tell you.
As soon as I get Piglet squared around I'll be going somewhere???
Although 4* on either scale is not that appealing reguardless if it's dry or not:spl:.
What you need is one of those dogs that ride shotgun. You know when it get to cold and you/all can't fell anything, let the dog drive.:clap:
Anyway I'll let you know in June what I thought up and you/all do the same.
Between you/me and the dog something should come up:D

drbike

imported post

imported post

Dang yous a funny fart with the written word.

:D:DYou should think of getting a hack too. you know theys way more funny for the money than thar regular two wheels girl type bikes. And you can pak a lot more fun boy stuff in them.

Keep me informed, I am game to ride most times.

CANADIAN BACON

imported post

imported post

HOWDY:D
Good to know your still game for a ride:)
I hear you when you mention a hack. I have given it some thought over the years.
I don't recon I would have faired to well when I come on that herd of Buffalo on the Liard Trail. Iam sure one of those Bulls would have hooked the sidecar and I woulda got stomped.:(
I rode in the flyin mud and buffalo paddies for about 7 whole minutes. The calves were in my lights and wouldn't jump off the road. The cows were running along side my machine trying to catch up to their babies. Now I don't know how close they were but the snot on my face shield indicated a close proximity.
I agree about the available space in a hack and all the extra room.:f:

Piglet will be finished his schooling for this year on May 27. I stamped his log book with my company logo so he's ready for work. He is talking about a trip, which will be soon after the end of the month. Unless the army calls him up, early June sounds good.
I'll make more definite plans after I return from Edmonton this weekend.
Take care of your self;)