XR650 R for sale

D

dualsportbiker

Guest
Hi guys!

I am interested in selling my super-awesome XR650R. I hate to see it go, but its gotta go... So if you or your friends want a dead-bolt reliable bike that just keeps going and going pm me and let me know what is the best price you are willing to offer. The bike I am selling is a 06 xr, and it comes with the BAJA kit installed, i bought an extra airfilter that i never used which you can have too (not that- that's a big deal)

I've never had any problems with this bike, no one ever does for that matter... its a Honda afterall... its been offroading once... in its brief 11 months of ownership with me...(I bought it new)other than that I've used it basically as a street bike, something this bike was not meant for, and that is one of the reasons why its going.

I will soon post picsof the bike... I am in no hurry of selling it since I still ride arnd on it, and will continue to till the day its sold...

Take care,and have awonderfulnew year
 

miller

New member
imported post

imported post

Hey DSP!

Iam veryinterested in your bike if you are still selling it! I feel uncomfortable making am offer on somebody's pride and joy so how about you give me a ballpark figure that you think is fair and maybe we can go from there!

Thanks very much!

MATT O'NEILL

Kamloops,B.C.
 
H

happybeerdrinker

Guest
imported post

imported post

is your bike still for sale?
 
D

dualsportbiker

Guest
imported post

imported post

it is for sale, but the bike is now in Misissauga, Ontario..
 
H

happybeerdrinker

Guest
imported post

imported post

hmm. i live on vancouver island so i guess it could be a little difficult to take a look at it. what's your bike doing out there? you gonna be bringing it back to van or were you planning on selling it out east? just curious cause i am interested.
 
R

RandommTask

Guest
imported post

imported post

Hey DSB!

Is your bike still for sale? I live in Kitchener Ontario and would be interested in it.

Randomm
 
D

dualsportbiker

Guest
imported post

imported post

yes it is still on sale,pm me at and lemme know what all do u wanna know about the bike.

Take care
 
Top