04klr
Well-known member
Giddyonup and buy this cool, retro, vintage, antique, light fixture for that lil pardner in your life. Lifetime guaranteed to give years of viewing pleasure for days on end making those daydream minutes seen like hours.
For all you moto-cyclists out there, I've set a down home, soon to be in your home, price of $75 smackeroos.
Yeehhaw whatta deal.
beautiful depiction of a weather worn cowpoke.

imagine after a hard day in the saddle, hunkering down on a big ol plate'o beans and listening to the plunking sounds outta that ghee-tar.
I can smell those beans now.


as always, thx fer lookin. (Pardner).
For all you moto-cyclists out there, I've set a down home, soon to be in your home, price of $75 smackeroos.
Yeehhaw whatta deal.
beautiful depiction of a weather worn cowpoke.

imagine after a hard day in the saddle, hunkering down on a big ol plate'o beans and listening to the plunking sounds outta that ghee-tar.
I can smell those beans now.


as always, thx fer lookin. (Pardner).
Last edited: