2015 crf 250l

balmer

New member
First, THANK YOU to all who gave me imput on bikes. Just bought a honda and can't freakin wait to rip.

Wondering bout bigger fuel tank................wanna ride to the Yukon to visit some friends next month or two.

MC
 

Mad Max

New member
The ONLY time your bike can have too much fuel is if you are on fire. Or if you are SeaBass on the Mega-Tanker!!!
 

balmer

New member
Uh ya ok well if that is some code I should decipher I guess i'll think on it.........................
 

c337b

Moderator
Seabass's super-tanker with a 40 litre tank

20141130_140325.jpg
 

Mad Max

New member
Sorry about the thread hijack:rolleyes:!!! In all seriosness both I.M.S. and Acerbis make a 3.1 gallon tank for your bike.
 

Randual

Member
Here is the RotoPax Fuel tank we have for the DRZ400 , 3.8L
IMG_1699.jpg

hope that this helps!
R

 
Last edited:

Do-Boy

New member
Congrats on the new bike! Have you taken it out much? I recently bought a 2013 and its been great. Although riding my friend's WRR makes me with i spent a little extra money for the suspension and power, you can't beat the CRF on the highway. It does feel pretty heavy on the single track though!
 
Top