Gnarly Parts Inaugural Dual Sport Event

KTM-Bryon

imported post

imported post

This sounds like fun.I just confirmed on facebook thatI will comeout for this event.

Bryon Enns

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
imported post

imported post

Gnarly Dave wrote:
I hope to see more of you here. Don't forget if I get a good turn out I will make this an annual event.

mmmmmmmmm.......so far you have over 50 confirmed participants on a event you only postedhere only 6 weeks ago, what would you consider a good turn out then:?

Tom

Gnarly Dave

I'm a DSBC sponsor. Please thank me with your busi
imported post

imported post

tomcycle wrote:
Gnarly Dave wrote:
I hope to see more of you here. Don't forget if I get a good turn out I will make this an annual event.

mmmmmmmmm.......so far you have over 50 confirmed participants on a event you only postedhere only 6 weeks ago, what would you consider a good turn out then:?

Tom

I think if all people make it I would considering making this an annual event. Just wondering if it should be in August or Sept again next year? What do you think?

mint400

imported post

imported post

you'd probably hit nicer weather in early august... usually a sunny time in the lower mainland

given the coastal climate and I'd assume lower altitude early june or all of september would fit the yearly event schedule as well.

mar29 newbie spring
april 4 odessa
may 9 orca
june 14 vmc
june 20 dirty face
july 4 dead zone
july 18 routledge
aug22 loose screw
sept12 gnarly
oct18 newbie fall

given your close to the city you'll get a good turnout regardless of date... It is awesome to have such a schedule of wicked rides every month in the summer. I can't thank all you organizers enough!!!

one lung

imported post

imported post

I know I'm late, I''ll skip the barby and whatever else.

just want to ride

eric atkinson

ruskin

imported post

imported post

I'd like to ride with you guys.

If I trailer my bike, is there parking nearby?

Nick

Gnarly Dave

imported post

imported post

I got the ok to park all trucks and trailer across the street at E A Anderson. They have a big lot and are not open on weekends. There is also lots of street parking.

Dave

Gnarly Dave

imported post

imported post

one lung wrote:
I know I'm late, I''ll skip the barby and whatever else.

just want to ride

eric atkinson

If you show up at 10am or lateryou can ride (It's not a race). Make sure you come back at the end for the BBQ and prizes.

Dave

G

GSB400XR

imported post

imported post

Is this going to be a roll chart and/or GPS event? And if so when will the charts or GPS routes be available?

Thanks

Greg

one lung

imported post

imported post

Ha, when I first posted I thought the ride was the next day lol!

My son is going to join as well.

Kyle Atkinson....................add

G

imported post

imported post

The Rockit and I just confirmed. Good chance of:ss:

bobhami

imported post

imported post

Sign me up..... I'm a fair weather rider and the weather is looking
pretty fair so I'd better go.
....not on facebook.

Bob Hamilton

Gnarly Dave

imported post

imported post

It's two days away and the course has been ribbon of and is in great condition. I put in a really nice A/B split at chipmunk creek that all you "A" riders will love.

Looks like it's going to be a great sunny weekend so I hope you all show up. Bring your cameras. I hope to have the ride starting at 10 am with a riders meeting at 9:45 am. I did the ride last weekend in the rain and took 3 hours with stops so it shouldn't take more then 4 hours. We are doing a huge BBQ party afterward so bring your appetite. This is our first event so if all things don't run smoothly, let me know and I will make changes for next year.

We will see you all here Saturday morning.

Here is the link to my place. www.gnarlyparts.ca/contact_us.phphttp://www.gnarlyparts.ca/contact_us.phphttp://www.gnarlyparts.ca/contact_us.php

Dave Chow