any chance of catching a peek at the b route map? would love to do a little recon.:ss:
I plan on doing the C loop on my AN650. Maybe your dad can ride with me.
He's opted for the R65 since it's easier to balance, either way he's about as jazzed up about this as I am!
Either way he's waiting till he goes in for his check up (see where his treatments are getting him and such) It looks good for him being there, which ever bike he decides to bring.
-Tibby =3
Tibarus wrote:I plan on doing the C loop on my AN650. Maybe your dad can ride with me.
He's opted for the R65 since it's easier to balance, either way he's about as jazzed up about this as I am!
Either way he's waiting till he goes in for his check up (see where his treatments are getting him and such) It looks good for him being there, which ever bike he decides to bring.
-Tibby =3
There is lots of room under the seat for her.:tup:spc wrote:Tibarus wrote:I plan on doing the C loop on my AN650. Maybe your dad can ride with me.
He's opted for the R65 since it's easier to balance, either way he's about as jazzed up about this as I am!
Either way he's waiting till he goes in for his check up (see where his treatments are getting him and such) It looks good for him being there, which ever bike he decides to bring.
-Tibby =3
Oh man, now I'm tempted to ride the C just to get pictures of you on that AN650 off road.Are you doubling the little lady too?
Tibarus wrote:I plan on doing the C loop on my AN650. Maybe your dad can ride with me.
He's opted for the R65 since it's easier to balance, either way he's about as jazzed up about this as I am!
Either way he's waiting till he goes in for his check up (see where his treatments are getting him and such) It looks good for him being there, which ever bike he decides to bring.
-Tibby =3
We've been getting some questions on where we will be camping ('the lot'). Please see the second page of the information bulletin which you can get below.
http://loosescrew.dualsportbc.com/pdf/2009bulletin.pdf
Finally the snow has retreated enough that we can start again on the routes. We will have some exciting changes from last year :clap::clap:
The BIG Orange one :tup:I am soooo IN!! I cannot miss this one this year. Now I just have to figure out which bike to ride..:?
There gonna be a purple one there too XDI dunno...there gonna be a little BLUE bomber tackling the mayhem too....:clap: