LOOSE SCREW 2009

klrroo

Member
imported post

imported post

any chance of catching a peek at the b route map? would love to do a little recon.:ss:
 

joker650

Active member
imported post

imported post

klrroo wrote:
any chance of catching a peek at the b route map? would love to do a little recon.:ss:

How bout u come help us on the Pre-ride...:)

I see u have a KLR....I will need fuel for my SE ...I have a siphon :ted:
 

klrroo

Member
imported post

imported post

hehe... KLR's should come from the factory with a siphon hose. When is the pre ride? Sounds like a good excuse to do some exploring and get to see some new scenery. My brother has a KLR as well and would probably be in too.
 

Dorky

Moderator
imported post

imported post

We'll post in the Kamloops rides section when we're going out. You are both welcome to join us. :hb:

We still need some snow to melt in a few spots. :mad3:
 

spc

New member
imported post

imported post

Tibarus wrote:

He's opted for the R65 since it's easier to balance, either way he's about as jazzed up about this as I am!

Either way he's waiting till he goes in for his check up (see where his treatments are getting him and such) It looks good for him being there, which ever bike he decides to bring.

-Tibby =3
I plan on doing the C loop on my AN650. Maybe your dad can ride with me.
 

farmerger

Member
imported post

imported post

spc wrote:
Tibarus wrote:

He's opted for the R65 since it's easier to balance, either way he's about as jazzed up about this as I am!

Either way he's waiting till he goes in for his check up (see where his treatments are getting him and such) It looks good for him being there, which ever bike he decides to bring.

-Tibby =3
I plan on doing the C loop on my AN650. Maybe your dad can ride with me.

Oh man, now I'm tempted to ride the C just to get pictures of you on that AN650 off road.:D Are you doubling the little lady too?
 

spc

New member
imported post

imported post

farmerger wrote:
spc wrote:
Tibarus wrote:

He's opted for the R65 since it's easier to balance, either way he's about as jazzed up about this as I am!

Either way he's waiting till he goes in for his check up (see where his treatments are getting him and such) It looks good for him being there, which ever bike he decides to bring.

-Tibby =3
I plan on doing the C loop on my AN650. Maybe your dad can ride with me.

Oh man, now I'm tempted to ride the C just to get pictures of you on that AN650 off road.:D Are you doubling the little lady too?
There is lots of room under the seat for her.:tup:
 
G

Guest

Guest
imported post

imported post

spc wrote:
Tibarus wrote:

He's opted for the R65 since it's easier to balance, either way he's about as jazzed up about this as I am!

Either way he's waiting till he goes in for his check up (see where his treatments are getting him and such) It looks good for him being there, which ever bike he decides to bring.

-Tibby =3
I plan on doing the C loop on my AN650. Maybe your dad can ride with me.

It's still up in the air whether or not he's gonna come, if he does Shewolf, Mikey and myself are going to ride with him on the C route, make an event of it.
 

Dorky

Moderator
imported post

imported post

We've been getting some questions on where we will be camping ('the lot'). Please see the second page of the information bulletin which you can get below.

http://loosescrew.dualsportbc.com/pdf/2009bulletin.pdf

Finally the snow has retreated enough that we can start again on the routes. We will have some exciting changes from last year :clap::clap:
 

Dorky

Moderator
imported post

imported post

Answers to B route questions:

Yes, you can ride it on a 650 if you are an experienced pilot. However, expect a new scratch or two. :hb:

No, you will not enjoy the B route on an 1150GS. :ted:
 

joker650

Active member
imported post

imported post

Dorky wrote:
We've been getting some questions on where we will be camping ('the lot'). Please see the second page of the information bulletin which you can get below.

http://loosescrew.dualsportbc.com/pdf/2009bulletin.pdf

Finally the snow has retreated enough that we can start again on the routes. We will have some exciting changes from last year :clap::clap:

Got this on the firs post in this thread also...and now here.

 

TLGREEN

New member
imported post

imported post

I am soooo IN!! I cannot miss this one this year. Now I just have to figure out which bike to ride..:?
 
S

SheWolf

Guest
imported post

imported post

I dunno...there gonna be a little BLUE bomber tackling the mayhem too....:D:clap:
 
G

Guest

Guest
imported post

imported post

SheWolf wrote:
I dunno...there gonna be a little BLUE bomber tackling the mayhem too....:D:clap:
There gonna be a purple one there too XD
 
S

SheWolf

Guest
imported post

imported post

Dangit Rob, I told ya to quit squeezin that thing so hard!!!:shock:
 
Top