LOOSE SCREW 2009

tobster

New member
imported post

imported post

Due to a mispent youth I have just realised its the final day for registration................Is it possible to squeeze in please??

Thanks
 
S

SheWolf

Guest
imported post

imported post

Pre-reg says before JULY 22....I think you're ok Tob.
 

TLGREEN

New member
imported post

imported post

Yep, I think it's going to be the little orange one. I started it up last night & took it for a run around the block.... I think I am now the new neighborhood hooligan.:p

She-wolf, I would be interested in talking to you about your 250. I'm still trying to figure out if something is wrong with mine or I'm just expecting too much from it.:?I'm also interested to see the mods you have done. Lots of time for that at the Loose screw though. See ya then!



TL
 
S

SheWolf

Guest
imported post

imported post

My little R² hasn't given me an iota of trouble since the say I brought him home. Looking forward to seeing you there, if you want , feel free to PM me and I'll try to help troubleshoot what it might be.:)
 

TLGREEN

New member
imported post

imported post

I'll most likely have the WR there as well so maybe you could take it for a boot & tell me what you think.

Thanks!
 
G

Guest

Guest
imported post

imported post

TLGREEN wrote:
I'll most likely have the WR there as well so maybe you could take it for a boot & tell me what you think.

Thanks!

I'd buy it from ya... If only I had 7200 spare dollars XD
 

joker650

Active member
imported post

imported post

tobster wrote:
Greatstuff, i'll stick her in the post and see what happens..........

PRE-Registration required before July 22[suP]nd[/suP]

[suP][/suP]

[suP]Ur still in there bro[/suP]



 

Bora20

Administrator
imported post

imported post

I havea training course downtown Van on the 20/21st. I hope that I can make it back in time for the event.
 

joker650

Active member
imported post

imported post

:ss:It's very dry around here.:ss:

Be sure to have your spark arrestor installed... your pipe will be checked :)
 

joker650

Active member
imported post

imported post

On the news.

Broke the records.....

:ss:Over 15 days of temps above 35c :ss:



Welcome top the "Sweat Box"

Carry LOTS of water.
 

malachi

Member
imported post

imported post

....with this string of hot weather....any rumblings of the Province closing the backwoods? :cross:
 

joker650

Active member
imported post

imported post

Havent heard anything yet.

They haVEn't even shut down logging...but most of them boys have shut'r down just incase.



We did get a little rain in the area the last cpl days, the nights are cooler as are the day light hours. Hope it helps a little.
 
K

kennyd

Guest
imported post

imported post

hello any entries still available? dont need the meat just the ride! thanks kenny darvin
 

Dorky

Moderator
imported post

imported post

Come on out on the Friday Ken. Can't promise a shirt but you never know. You can definitely ride.

G
 

TLGREEN

New member
imported post

imported post

Hey guys! Kinda off topic but, I was thinking of bringing my Mtn bike for Sunday to try out some trails as I heard the riding is awesome out there for that as well.



Any of you loopians know the trails & could either show me around or give me the details as to where they are & if they are shuttle-able as my mtn bike is set up for downhill only.



Thanks in advance for any info.



Tracy
 
Top