LOOSE SCREW 2009

joker650

Active member
AUGUST 22 2009


:ss:Held on privately owned property on the South Thompson river... it's like a big bath tub with a current :ss:


$45 per entry

Steak dinner with all the fix'ns :tup:

Great door prizes as usual

PRE-Registration required before July 22[suP]nd[/suP]

A,B,C routes and a B-route GPS ride




[line]


More info available at LOOSESCREW.DUALSPORTBC.COM

Download the entry formHERE

Download the brochure
HERE

List of registered riders is
HERE. Are you on the list? :dr::dr:


[line]

The "LOT" is here:
Map09.JPG



Come ride Kamloops and area then do the Loose Screw



[line]
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:
 

snackdaddy

New member
imported post

imported post

Already making plans to attend.

This is a great event with great riding and camping facilities

Only 246 days to go.
 

cactusreid

Active member
imported post

imported post

-my bike was down the first year
-i was in quesnel twaining ( dutchie's euorpean accent here) at the 24 hr bushwacker race this last summer
- but by crickie i'm gonna make this summers loose screw!!

there it's in print-so i'm half way there already!
 

joker650

Active member
imported post

imported post

AWSOME !

Thats 2 :)



Hey Snackdaddy...u keeping the countdown up to date? :wi:
 

spc

New member
imported post

imported post

I am in and I am trying to get two or three guys from work to join me.
 
K

klr jason

Guest
imported post

imported post

Well, notTRAINING for Afghanistan, not IN Afghanistan, should be able to make it.

Actually, it's already on the calendar, so I am also, half way there!

See ya then Chris!
 

Rib Eye

New member
imported post

imported post

Well, I was late getting in last year, so let me be one of the first this year ...

I'M IN !:tup:

 
S

SheWolf

Guest
imported post

imported post

I got my WRR so I AM IN!!! ANy idea on the map yet? Wouldn't mind seeing what the routes are going to look like. I have a couple of buddies who are getting the R2 as well (I'm such a bad influence) and they were pumped when I told them about Loose Screw. So yeah, if someone has a map like last year's that would be cool to see it at a glance.:tup:


**edit** I was asked what the minimum requirement is for cancellation in the event something happens with scheduling and someone can't make it, and if there are refunds in the event this were to happen?
 

joker650

Active member
imported post

imported post

This year's B-route is not the same as last year's so we do not have maps yet.

As the snow goes(if it ever does) we will doing the pre-rides to map it out.

=====================================================

LAst year at the rider's meeting.

 

joker650

Active member
imported post

imported post

SheWolf wrote:
I got my WRR so I AM IN!!! ANy idea on the map yet? Wouldn't mind seeing what the routes are going to look like. I have a couple of buddies who are getting the R2 as well (I'm such a bad influence) and they were pumped when I told them about Loose Screw. So yeah, if someone has a map like last year's that would be cool to see it at a glance.:tup:


**edit** I was asked what the minimum requirement is for cancellation in the event something happens with scheduling and someone can't make it, and if there are refunds in the event this were to happen?

We will have a cut off date a few weeks before the ride.

Buy ur tickets befor this date and get all the goodies.

Buy after the cut off date and enjoy the ride, prizes and camping areabut not the meal.
 

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
imported post

imported post

I will be ready for this years Loose Screw, not going to let those peski home duties get in my way again. (by the way the roof does not leak:))

Where do we send the money

Tom & Sharon
 

Roaddane

New member
imported post

imported post

I hope to finally make this ride this year, been reading about it too long.

It should be interesting moving up from a C loop (KLR) to a B loop (DRZ).

With free camping, I could bring the whole family in the truck & trailer and go riding while they go to the waterslide are wildlife park.

Geez, if there was a Little Tykes loop I could bring the son's PW50.
 

joker650

Active member
imported post

imported post

Where do we send the money

Tom & Sharon
We're not quite there yet :cool:



Roaddane wrote:
I hope to finally make this ride this year, been reading about it too long.

It should be interesting moving up from a C loop (KLR) to a B loop (DRZ).

With free camping, I could bring the whole family in the truck & trailer and go riding while they go to the waterslide are wildlife park.

Geez, if there was a Little Tykes loop I could bring the son's PW50.

Bring the family they are more than welcome at no cost.

There is room for the pw50 but it's just a big empty field with a path down to the river/bath tub.

The waterslides are closed and torn down but the wildlife park is thill there and open.

Riverside Park in down town Kamloops has a really nice waterpark for the little ones and swimming in the river on a sandy beach.
 

Big Boar

New member
imported post

imported post

When did you say the loose screw was.... Jan22?? I'm ready!!!:dr::dr:
 

Attachments

  • Copy of snowbike1.JPG
    Copy of snowbike1.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 0

04klr

Well-known member
imported post

imported post

good to hear you're NOT in Af-gan-i-gonna-blow-ya-up-caus-i-kan, wayne.
 

Dorky

Moderator
imported post

imported post

tomcycle wrote:
Where do we send the money
Registration forms and additional information now available in the first post of this thread. :tup:
 
Top