LOOSE SCREW 2009

M

Mikey

Guest
imported post

imported post

So THIS is what you were talking about! I don't know if I'd be able to keep up on that B route, I'm not as good a rider as you.
 
S

SheWolf

Guest
imported post

imported post

I'm sure Rob and me will be able to keep the pace somewhere along the lines where you can tackle it. You won't be riding that alone.:ss:
 

farmerger

Member
imported post

imported post

Mikey wrote:
So THIS is what you were talking about! I don't know if I'd be able to keep up on that B route, I'm not as good a rider as you.

No worries. This will be my first time on the B route too. If you are looking for a slow pace, just stick with me (as long as you are willing to help me out from under my bike when I crash:D).
 
S

SheWolf

Guest
imported post

imported post

Yay! I don't mind taking a slower pace; not like I haven't dropped my bike on myself before.:tup: I'll have more fun this way anyway; maybe Farg can get in on it too.
 

klrroo

Member
imported post

imported post

Hey guys first post here. I am going to sign up for the 'B' route, sounds like some good times. How well will my 08klr fair on this route? I have been riding for 25 years and the bike has crashbars and good knobbies. Looking forward to this!!!!!!!!

( the picture is when it was stock )

:hb:
 

Big Booger

New member
imported post

imported post

I'm in. I will mail in the form shortly. I have an 18ft travel trailer and big pick-up. Is there room for it? I may bring Mrs. Booger and some of the little snots. Roll chart holder? Who supplies the charts? I'm jacked. Yes I'll use the silencer.
 

joker650

Active member
imported post

imported post

klrroo wrote:
Hey guys first post here. I am going to sign up for the 'B' route, sounds like some good times. How well will my 08klr fair on this route? I have been riding for 25 years and the bike has crashbars and good knobbies. Looking forward to this!!!!!!!!

( the picture is when it was stock )

:hb:

Welcome to the site. :hb:

A KLR will make the B-route :ted:.......and it will B-fun



===========================================================
I'm in. I will mail in the form shortly. I have an 18ft travel trailer and big pick-up. Is there room for it? I may bring Mrs. Booger and some of the little snots. Roll chart holder? Who supplies the charts? I'm jacked. Yes I'll use the silencer.
Plenty of room as long as u don't need more that 8 acres to turn it arround.;)

Bring the wife and boogers....... the river is swimable but does have a current, bring the lifejackets. There is a small gravel bar slightly down streem that forma a shallow pool on the up side.

The charts will be d-loadable from this sitebefore the ride date.

There should be someone down there that sells the chart holders.

......or u can order one from Dualstar.



 

Dorky

Moderator
imported post

imported post

Big Booger wrote:
I'm in. I will mail in the form shortly. I have an 18ft travel trailer and big pick-up. Is there room for it? I may bring Mrs. Booger and some of the little snots. Roll chart holder? Who supplies the charts? I'm jacked. Yes I'll use the silencer.

MTR usually has roll chart holders: they're good folks and they're local...

http://www.mtrsports.com/
 
G

Guest

Guest
imported post

imported post

++sorry double posted by accident++
 
G

Guest

Guest
imported post

imported post

I would absolutely love to join in on this, could my XT take it?

Mikey wrote:
So THIS is what you were talking about! I don't know if I'd be able to keep up on that B route, I'm not as good a rider as you.
We'll stick near you Mikey *snuggs* I'm not to sure about my off road riding skills either =3
 

joker650

Active member
imported post

imported post

Tibarus wrote:
I would absolutely love to join in on this, could my XT take it?

Mikey wrote:
So THIS is what you were talking about! I don't know if I'd be able to keep up on that B route, I'm not as good a rider as you.
We'll stick near you Mikey *snuggs* I'm not to sure about my off road riding skills either =3

Ur XT will work just fine :ted:

Can it make it.............. we will see ;)
 
G

Guest

Guest
imported post

imported post

Well I've filled out the forms and sent it out. I'm so in for the steak dinner and t-shirt! X3
 
G

Guest

Guest
imported post

imported post

Hey everyone, my father caught me reviewing the info pages for Loose Screw and I think I may have gotten him hooked... Now, I'd absolutely love for my dad to be able to out and have fun with us, since... I may or may not have him around for much longer... You know... with the cancer and all...

Anyways, what I need to know is... The only bike he rides is a 2001 BMW R1100S, will it survive say... The "C" route? I really don't want to tell my dad he can't come...

Thanks for the info everyone,

-Tibby
 

joker650

Active member
imported post

imported post

Yes the BMW will make the C-route.

The C-route consistsof some twisty pavement, forest service roads and some smaller roads that are passable by 2wd truck.



Bring him along :tup:
 
G

Guest

Guest
imported post

imported post

Sweet! YOu just made an old man happy =3
 

tomcycle

Past President DSBC 2004 -2018
Staff member
imported post

imported post

Tibarus wrote:
Hey everyone, my father caught me reviewing the info pages for Loose Screw and I think I may have gotten him hooked... Now, I'd absolutely love for my dad to be able to out and have fun with us, since... I may or may not have him around for much longer... You know... with the cancer and all...

Anyways, what I need to know is... The only bike he rides is a 2001 BMW R1100S, will it survive say... The "C" route? I really don't want to tell my dad he can't come...

Thanks for the info everyone,

-Tibby

R1100S does your ol'man like riding gravel with that bike??

I would not recommend this ride if youb like your dad.

Seems like the organisers dont know what a R1100S is, sure looks nice on the pavement, but nott exactly a dual sport bike.

17246866_659fe9d1cd.jpg
 

Dorky

Moderator
imported post

imported post

tomcycle wrote:
R1100S does your ol'man like riding gravel with that bike??

I would not recommend this ride if youb like your dad.

Seems like the organisers dont know what a R1100S is, sure looks nice on the pavement, but nott exactly a dual sport bike.

17246866_659fe9d1cd.jpg

Ever vigilant, even from Baja. Thanks Tom :hb:

I hope dear old dad is up for some rock chips. ;) This fine machine will however make it through the C route if the pilot is willing. Can he change a flat? Does he have some rubber that is a bit more prickly than that shown above?
 
G

Guest

Guest
imported post

imported post

Dorky wrote:
tomcycle wrote:
R1100S does your ol'man like riding gravel with that bike??

I would not recommend this ride if youb like your dad.

Seems like the organisers dont know what a R1100S is, sure looks nice on the pavement, but nott exactly a dual sport bike.

17246866_659fe9d1cd.jpg

Ever vigilant, even from Baja. Thanks Tom :hb:

I hope dear old dad is up for some rock chips. ;) This fine machine will however make it through the C route if the pilot is willing.

He's opted for the R65 since it's easier to balance, either way he's about as jazzed up about this as I am!

Either way he's waiting till he goes in for his check up (see where his treatments are getting him and such) It looks good for him being there, which ever bike he decides to bring.

-Tibby =3
 

joker650

Active member
imported post

imported post

R1100S does your ol'man like riding gravel with that bike??

I would not recommend this ride if youb like your dad.

Seems like the organisers dont know what a R1100S is, sure looks nice on the pavement, but nott exactly a dual sport bike.


Thanks Tom...I thought all Beamers were dirt . ;)

When I was younger me and my buddy would take our street bikes out Dualsportn . Didn't know it was Dualsportn though, just thought it was running the Sht out of them :)
 
Top