Movember 2022

Randual

Member
I hope that everyone is doing well this year, now that Remembrance Day is over , we have this to talk about!
Seems like we have a good start for this years Movember Campaign ! I guess I have been more on the Facebook site but the message is the same ...
Keep seeing you doctor, each year " Early Detection the Key " Talk to your brothers, make sure that they are ok! These last couple of years have been brutal!
And if you need help please ask!
I would like you to visit our team site if you have time! Donate to the cause if you can ...
Thank you


Randy Hamm
 

Randual

Member

​

We sure had fun when Neil (Hawk) Shaved off his moustache for this cause!
I don't think that he has had a smooth face since!!
62d9e74080be03e951bcf09a31a22101-637830de2d7f7.jpg

  • Share:
 

Randual

Member
Today was a milestone! With the support from friends and family, after 11 years... We have raised over $40,000.00 for mens health!
Thank you all for your kind support and lets keep the conversations going! IMG_0584.jpeg
 
Top